The Student Room Group

Plymouth dentistry interview 2018

Scroll to see replies

Anyone received a decision yet?
no but i called today and they said we find out around 4 o'clock
Good luck everyone
(edited 6 years ago)
yeah I got put on waiting list cus they waiting for all the interviews to be over but ik a couple who got rejected
called again and they said it can take up till midnight for ucas to update but all places and rejections have been sent out. good luck
Its the eye of the tiger
Good luck everyone- i dont know why im in this forum coz im not even doing dentistry- im doing btec plumbing but good luck anyway.
Is there anyone whose Ucas Track is updated and received their decisions? Mines not showing up yet☹️
Original post by Daniortall
Is there anyone whose Ucas Track is updated and received their decisions? Mines not showing up yet☹️

me! i haven't received anything yet
Omg I don’t think I can wait until midnight please tell me now!!!!
There’s 10 minutes left till midnight and I haven’t received anything yet :/
Original post by JunaidUrRehman
There’s 10 minutes left till midnight and I haven’t received anything yet :/

Me neither :frown: maybe it’s best we just sleep and see if we get anything in the morning???
Original post by jeepark_
Me neither :frown: maybe it’s best we just sleep and see if we get anything in the morning???

yep same here. ill message tomo if i get anything
Original post by zzzzzz123
yep same here. ill message tomo if i get anything

Yeah same, I’m gonna call them up tomorrow and see what’s going on
Guyz, have u heard anything back yet? im really tired keep checking
Original post by Daniortall
Guyz, have u heard anything back yet? im really tired keep checking

Received this email...
Dear Applicant As you know we had hoped to advise you of your interview outcome yesterday. In fact the Admissions Team worked hard to enter all decisions via UCAS Track and email well in advance of the standard 4pm deadline. Unfortunately we were advised by our Central IT Service at 10pm last night that the University had experienced a major outage across the IT infrastructure. Please be assured that the University is working tirelessly to rectify the problem which is now out of our hands. Please accept our sincere apologies for the delay in response.
Received this email...
Dear Applicant As you know we had hoped to advise you of your interview outcome yesterday. In fact the Admissions Team worked hard to enter all decisions via UCAS Track and email well in advance of the standard 4pm deadline. Unfortunately we were advised by our Central IT Service at 10pm last night that the University had experienced a major outage across the IT infrastructure. Please be assured that the University is working tirelessly to rectify the problem which is now out of our hands. Please accept our sincere apologies for the delay in response.

I called up admissions this morning and they said they already sent out the 'waiting list/rejection' emails and that the outage affected them from updating UCAS track. Admissions said if we haven't received such email, its a 'good sign' and that UCAS should update by 6pm. Keep your eyes open on that UCAS track ladies and gents, today's gonna be a good day :wink:
Results on Ucas now guyz! Go and check! Good Luck
I got an offer!!!! But was wondering does anyone know of Welsh Bacc is included or not? Because it doesn’t say in my offer but it does on their website??? Anyone got offers yet???
Reply 39
i got an offer!!!! But was wondering does anyone know of welsh bacc is included or not? Because it doesn’t say in my offer but it does on their website??? Anyone got offers yet???

first offer too (my second year applying so unconditional)

Quick Reply

Latest