The Student Room Group

Plymouth dentistry interview 2018

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jeepark_
Me neither :frown: maybe it’s best we just sleep and see if we get anything in the morning???

guys i just got a AAA offer so happy
Original post by RikHD
first offer too (my second year applying so unconditional)

Woaahhh you have an unconditional!!!! Congratulations :smile: x
Original post by zzzzzz123

Yaaaaaaay congratulations!!! :smile: x
Congrats guyz, do u know how many Home students/International students applied for dentistry of Plymouth
Original post by Daniortall
Congrats guyz, do u know how many Home students/International students applied for dentistry of Plymouth

average is 600 applicants - 250 interviewed - 120 given offers- 56 start in 2018 :smile:
Original post by zzzzzz123

Same!! Is Plymouth your first choice? Where else did you apply?
Reply 46
I got an offer too! :smile:
Original post by Arran_P
Hey everyone!! I had an interview at Plymouth on Monday and I'm just wondering how everyone found it? Did anyone get an email saying you'd get a response in a few days? If so, has anyone had a response yet? I'm sooo nervous and just wondering what they meant by 'a few days' 🤐😬

Have you heard anything yet?
Got rejected sadly but about 5 hour after the rejection received kings offer :biggrin: Still a small beautiful city with a really nice dental school nonetheless
Well done on the offers guys, fortunately for me i got one too, does anyone have Plymouth as their first choice, and if so do you wanna possibly start a whatsapp chat or something so we could maybe make a few friends even before anything like freshers??
Hi, guy
Does anyone know about funding for graduate entry to Plymouth?
I got a place and I am graduate so won’t be able to receive loan for tuition fees from student loan company. Does anyone know any alternative funding or loan provider?
Thanks,
Hi guys

Does anyone know when is the deadline to hand in Ielts to the university? My offer is due to conditions, one is achieving Ielts 7.5.

Thanks
Original post by Mirwaismansoor
Hi, guy
Does anyone know about funding for graduate entry to Plymouth?
I got a place and I am graduate so won’t be able to receive loan for tuition fees from student loan company. Does anyone know any alternative funding or loan provider?
Thanks,

Graduate entry counts as a second degree surely that's not undegrad so call up student finance. Otherwise there is other companies that have a low interest.
Thanks
Hi everyone, i have my interview on the 18th of January but i am a bit confused about the location. Does the interview take place inside Crowne plaza or is that a recommended place to stay? The only location provided in the email was Crowne plaza however i thought the interview would take place at the university.
Original post by Mohammad.e99
Hi everyone, i have my interview on the 18th of January but i am a bit confused about the location. Does the interview take place inside Crowne plaza or is that a recommended place to stay? The only location provided in the email was Crowne plaza however i thought the interview would take place at the university.

My interview was at Jury’s Inn hotel. If the only location listed is Crowne plaza then that’s where your interview will take place. I think PSMD do all their interviews in the hotels in Plymouth. Hope that helped and good luck
Reply 56
I just got an AAA offer also!! :smile:
who else received decisions from plymouth today?
Anyone going to the offer holders experience day on 12th of March? Messsage me!
Any plym dent offer holders we have an insta group chat set up, let me know if u wanna join x

Quick Reply

Latest