The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by arizonaidiot
The guy is a troll.You are wasting time replying to him sister.

Can't talk to the kafir, you hodgies think you are better than everyone else.
Original post by MiszShortee786
Try saying that on another thread that's not related to Muslims or Islam.

You wouldn't have the guts to do so. Because you simply wouldn't care.

What are you on about?

Original post by akbar0123
If it was an attack by a Mulim you're response would be "religion of peace" or something derogatory about Islam. Yet when a Muslim is the victim you're criticising Muslims. Either way, you point the finger at Muslims.

Not at all. I condemn all attacks against innocent bystanders. But some conspiracy theorists on this thread are ridiculous: Muslims are not made to look bad and they’re not deliberately excluded from the news. This was a solitary attack thousands of miles away and so there is no logical reasoning behind people crying that it isn’t plastered all over UK news.
Original post by Redeal
Can't talk to the kafir, you hodgies think you are better than everyone else.

Sit down before I ruin you
Original post by RickHendricks
dont start this about the israel issue, i beg you.

But seeing as you mentioned it, it's because the BBC is a british media outlet, and will support the goverment, which supports the us, which consequently, supports the jews.

Okay, exactly and what's occurring with the poor Muslims across the world?

The only recent one I can think of when every newspaper outlet was directly involved was when that little boy from Syria was washed out of sea trying to flee the country.

Why leave it to this destruction? If more media coverage was placed upon the postives rather then then the negatives I guarantee you that this world would indeed become a better place to reside in.
no one is pointing the fingers towards the muslims. The main issue in this thread started by you, is that the british papers didn't report something that happened in india.

Read my last sentence slowly and you'll get your answer your looking for.

Well said.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Not at all. I condemn all attacks against innocent bystanders. But some conspiracy theorists on this thread are ridiculous: Muslims are not made to look bad and they’re not deliberately excluded from the news. This was a solitary attack thousands of miles away and so there is no logical reasoning behind people crying that it isn’t plastered all over UK news.

It's too complex for you're standards.
It's too complex for you're standards.

So no reply then?
Reply 87
Sit down before I ruin you

Yeah that's right, make the "stereotype" correct. Prove your arrogance
I will now give you an instance of India reporting a crime that occurred in the UK. It was in the gujarat newspaper I will link it later however when it comes to India the UK doesn't wish to co-operate.

Double standards.

I know other countries newspapers report things that happen in the UK as well but they cannot report everything just like we cannot report everything. For example if there was a car crash outside your home where someone died it would be in your local newspaper but might not make it to the BBC or the Guardian right? If countries reported all the major news from other countries the news would be unreadable there would be so much news.

There are also stories of Muslims killing non Muslims, Jews killing Christians, Christians killing atheists, atheists killing Muslims etc etc which happen all the time but don't get reported on because as I said those news outlets cannot cover every single story. This one made it to the BBC because of the graphic and senseless way the Muslim was killed.

I'm just trying to explain the reasoning, I don't think it's censorship of news or anything.
Original post by Redeal
Yeah that's right, make the "stereotype" correct. Prove your arrogance

Aww,playing the victim huh
So no reply then?

That is my reply. I can't be bothered spoon feeding you information in regards to morality.

It's something that's learnt not taught.
That is my reply. I can't be bothered spoon feeding you information in regards to morality.

It's something that's learnt not taught.

You’re not making sense, again. Get your thoughts in order and explain what you meant by your post.
Reply 92
Aww,playing the victim huh

Ironic since you're an Islamist
Original post by Poooky
Horrific :frown: I don't understand why it keeps happening. May he RIP.

Indeed, I too unequivocally condemn any and all attacks on non-combatants carried out in the name of Hinduism.

I am sure that all other Hindus on here will condemn it aswell.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Redeal
Ironic since you're an Islamist

Lol how are you calling every Muslim an Islamist, grow up.
Original post by Ninja Squirrel
I know other countries newspapers report things that happen in the UK as well but they cannot report everything just like we cannot report everything. For example if there was a car crash outside your home where someone died it would be in your local newspaper but might not make it to the BBC or the Guardian right? If countries reported all the major news from other countries the news would be unreadable there would be so much news.

There are also stories of Muslims killing non Muslims, Jews killing Christians, Christians killing atheists, atheists killing Muslims etc etc which happen all the time but don't get reported on because as I said those news outlets cannot cover every single story. This one made it to the BBC because of the graphic and senseless way the Muslim was killed.

I'm just trying to explain the reasoning, I don't think it's censorship of news or anything.

You're telling me a news outlet that's online 24/7 is incomprehensible to run a news on all the bigger picture? I comprehend fully where you are coming from nonetheless it would be a kind gesture if the news outlets do tend to cover other bits too.

Because these are the ones the audience is majority are usually interested in.
You're telling me a news outlet that's online 24/7 is incomprehensible to run a news on all the bigger picture? I comprehend fully where you are coming from nonetheless it would be a kind gesture if the news outlets do tend to cover other bits too.

Because these are the ones the audience is majority are usually interested in.

you've missed the point and came to start again...

Audiences in the uk would care about news in the uk. It would take effort and money for a news outlet to report everything little like this.
Reply 97
Original post by BintM
Lol how are you calling every Muslim an Islamist, grow up.

When did I say all Muslims are Islamists?
You’re not making sense, again. Get your thoughts in order and explain what you meant by your post.

You stated that Muslims are always the 'victimhood'.

The thing is we don't ask to be victims. Muslims don't go around saying kill me so that I become headline news worldwide. This is what I inferred from you're first OP.

It's absurd how if another individual on here was to make a thread and they were not Muslims or of any beliefs for that matter their religion would not be questioned on the thread at all.

I've seen this on TSR myself several times.
you've missed the point and came to start again...

Audiences in the uk would care about news in the uk. It would take effort and money for a news outlet to report everything little like this.

A murder is a murder isn't it? The media industry shells out Allah knows how much money to get news around the UK and about celebrities. Perhaps the media can instead of that focus upon news such as this?

Latest

Trending

Trending