The Student Room Group

Mannchestger Interview 30th Jan '08

heyyy !!.. im a new member...this is first post here. Was just wondering is anyone going to Manchaster university interview on the 30th Jan - Wednesday! ..and i was wondering that do they make u do a written question as well..? becase it doesnt mention that in the letter..?? :s-smilie: :confused: :confused: . i have done my other prep, but didnt know up to know thatthey actually make u do a writtern question..?

can anyone PLEASE give me any tips..or help aboutit...? do we need to learn something..??
Thank You :smile:
Reply 1
im going too!
the written work is an essay on a current medical issue of your choice, and i think you have to write a leaflet on drug instructons for a particular drug they give you
Reply 2
o00hhh thanksx !
aww thts great ! .. wel remember my name..."Shafaq! ... n i will remember urs !... hopefully get to see u der !!
Reply 3
hi there shafaq iv'e got my interview at manchester 2 on the 27th of february!
what kind of questions did they ask you?
wos it mainly based on you personnal statment?
also how was the written qestion they askd you?
what was it based upon!
Reply 4
hey Deemo101 !!
the interview .. was a lil stressin .. but it went gr8 ! . . n i gt taken in:biggrin: ...
well.. first wen u go in .. they give u stapled sheet . where theres a written question .. i gt a tuf one.. but lukily i had read abt it before hand sooo i knew what to write .. my qustion was based around MRSA ans hospitals superbugs !
after the welcoming lecture u go into different gropus.. n have ur interviews...
my questions wer:

Why Pharmacy?

Why Manchaster university?

What is the role of a pharmacist?

What do you think is the future of Pharmacy?

Name me 3 differect drugs from 3 different categories.. n how they affect the body..?

In what ways are the british people going towards an unhealthier life style..? how is media... or lifetsyle of parents etc promoting it .. e.g: promoting obesity .. etc .. u shud know how to think on the sopts with these types of questions...
Are there any recent articles you have read abt ? how do they show development of pharmacy..?

they also make u do a lil leaflet excercie using the BNF .. so dnt worry abt i !! dont :eek: or... :confused: ...or..:frown:
the key is to be CONFIDENT N KOOL !! :biggrin:
n in the end when ashe asks u ... to ask her a question .. do that ..!!! makes u sound more eager. .n passionate !! .. :biggrin: :biggrin:
take careee ! .. n wishhh me LUCK . gt y LSOP interveiw 2moww !!!! :eek:

leme know how it went !
Reply 5
Hi my name is Prem,
I am doing access to Pharmacy course from Manchestre College Of Art and Technology. I have got an interview at Manchester University. Can anyone help me with the kind of question they ask in an interview? Will there be any written test before interview regarding Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
Reply 6
hey shafaq,do you have to know how to write the leaflet using BNF before hand or is it something i dnt nid to worry about?

Latest

Trending

Trending