The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Providing I have the money, I would love to throw away my wardrobe an buy a entirely new one! Everytime I go to my wardrobe now I feel as if I have nothing to wear! >.<
Reply 41
Repeating most responses, I'd happily throw away all of my wardrobe and start again from scratch - as long as money was no object!

Although, I'd keep my Abercrombie and Fitch hoodie, my green converse type things and my belts.
Reply 42
Once I've trimmed down a bit I plan on doing this - I've never really liked clothes before because I didn't like my figure but now I'm starting to love it I am really excited about starting to buy nice clothes! Nothing will be saved!!
Reply 43
If I had the money then .... hell yeah!
Reply 44
I would too, if I had the money :smile:.
Nope. I've spent fricking ages picking up things that I like over the years. I want to get to the stage in 5-10 yrs where I have a walk-in wardrobe/room full of clothes - where I like each and every item. Rails of suits, shirts, jeans, t-shirts, cardigans, ties, belts, coats, scarves, jumpers etc.; boxes of brogues, trainers, chelsea boots, monk strap shoes etc. - that would be pimp. :biggrin: Hopefully my girlfriend at that time will be similar in taste so that she's always looking nice, too!!! :p:
I'd love to do this. I have regular clean-outs anyway cos my mum makes me lol :P and i have just recently sent a load of jeans to the charity shop because they were 14s and i am now a 10 (in most shops :biggrin:). I tried wearing them with belts but they're just all baggy and not meant to be baggy either so i had to take them to the charity shop. I was a bit gutted tbh cos some were expensive but meh! losing weight is definately better :biggrin: And i would definately love to do the whole new wardrobe thing, i would buy such lovely things if only i had the money to do so! It'd be brilliant always having new clothes for like 2 weeks until you've worn them all, and even then you could mix && match *drools* hehe x
Noooo, I have too many old favourites! Though I'll admit I need to throw out a lot. I have spent ages accumilating a little collection of stuff I'll always lurrrve.

Latest