The Student Room Group

Personal Study Help!

My personal study is "My Sister's Keeper" By Jodi Picoult and i'm doing a question on moral choices. I am analysing how she uses setting, style, narrative technique, characterisation and the title to develop the moral choices and the emotional impact of those involved in the novel. Yet my teacher stilll tells me I need to write about more techinques. Does anyone have any suggestions of what other techniques I could write about? I would be really grateful if anyone could help. :smile:
Oh, i'ce read this, tis very good.

Sorry I can't help you much, My PS was crap. The techniques you have there sound good.

Have you thought about key scenes that encompass your question?
Reply 2
I hadn't actually thought about that but that could work as i could use one the scenes in court ,i guess?

Thanks. :smile:
You could also mention the irony of the end
Reply 4
I did MSK as my personal study too...can't for the life of me remember what I wrote though. Think I examined the contrast between certain characters...sounds vaguely familiar....

Anyways, I think so long as you make sure you thoroughly talk about and prove the techniques you've chosen, it should be OK.

I loved doing my PS on that book! It didn't even put me off the book after analysing it, which is always a plus!

Latest

Trending

Trending