The Student Room Group

Anyone good with Word?

How do I make the table reach to the end of the page (or close to the end). It seems to take too much space; I would not like to delete any of my work

I have word 2011 I think

https://imgur.com/Nom19wv

The table carries on for the next few pages also if that helps
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 1
Guess no ones good with word
Your attachment isn't there...
I think if you go to the last row and keep pressing shift and enter the table should go longer
I don't really get the issue, but try landscape mode (horizontal paper view)
Make the margins narrower. I think it's on the layout tab. Click narrow and they will get closer to the edge.
Reply 6
Original post by Math12345
Your attachment isn't there...

Oh crap sorry
Reply 7
Original post by TheRuralJuror
I don't really get the issue, but try landscape mode (horizontal paper view)

I basically want to freely move my table anywhere
Original post by Hiraeth.
I basically want to freely move my table anywhere

select it like you select a text from up to down ..copy it and paste? I don't or send an attachment and have people fonndle it .. idk 😕
Reply 9
Original post by TheRuralJuror
select it like you select a text from up to down ..copy it and paste? I don't or send an attachment and have people fonndle it .. idk 😕

Oh no does the imgur link not work?
Reply 10
Ah right, yeah it goes onto the next page. :angry: That's pretty annoying since the maximum number of pages for this GCSE coursework is 25 and i'm on 17 with lot's to do :eek3:
Reply 11
>Yeah, whenever I click on it doesn't let the table move freely around
>I assume blank lines as in just para spaces
>Yeah ik i tried it but it doesn't work :confused: like the mouse pointer turns into the draggy-cursor but it doesn't actually drag it even though there's lots of space
>I wanted to add a bit more information for that box on the right but couldn't :frown:
Reply 12
Yeah lol i got it sorted now
Thanks anyways!

Quick Reply

Latest