WOOOOOOOOOO well done :biggrin:

thanksss girl xx
71.4 kg currently even though i have been slacking lately
Original post by Rainfall
71.4 kg currently even though i have been slacking lately

Progress is progress 💕 good luck xx
Original post by TheEnchantress
Progress is progress 💕 good luck xx

thank you. Although it looks like ive gone fatter which is weird lol. Thanks sweetie xx
I’ve completely forgotten for the past few weeks that i need to fast. Im still fat
Checked my weight today and im 70.6kg
SLOW progress but progress is progress
Im on 72kg cos ive stopped fasting for over a week. Accepted that im never going to be slim
Im on 72kg cos ive stopped fasting for over a week. Accepted that im never going to be slim

Maybe fasting isn’t the most sustainable weight loss tactic.
Original post by LavenderBlueSky88
Maybe fasting isn’t the most sustainable weight loss tactic.

I don’t want to eat healthy though
I don’t want to eat healthy though

Why not?
Why not?

Like i said before, i find healthy food( except a few fruits) disgusting. And i never want to give up junk food. If i cant lose weight and still eat how im eating then i wont lose weighr at all
Like i said before, i find healthy food( except a few fruits) disgusting. And i never want to give up junk food. If i cant lose weight and still eat how im eating then i wont lose weighr at all

Well you don’t need to change the types of food you’re eating if you just eat less of them. Less drastic than fasting, no?
Well you don’t need to change the types of food you’re eating if you just eat less of them. Less drastic than fasting, no?

How do i do that? I have to count calories dont i?
That is roughly 18KG in weight, the best advice I can give you is to exercise regularly because this is the way to lose fat quickly. Fasting does help a bit but, once you have eaten you gain the weight back as your metabolism is low.

PM if you need any help, I am willing to answer it.
How do i do that? I have to count calories dont i?

Not necessarily, you have to think slightly more about what you’re eating but it’s not that difficult. Just make your portions a bit smaller and maybe have 1 or 2 less snacks per day - or just substitute your snack for a lower calorie alternative.
Original post by Shahzeb_Khan
That is roughly 18KG in weight, the best advice I can give you is to exercise regularly because this is the way to lose fat quickly. Fasting does help a bit but, once you have eaten you gain the weight back as your metabolism is low.

PM if you need any help, I am willing to answer it.

Yeah i gained back so fast. Made no progress now. For how long do i exercise? are you sure i wont gain it back after in stop the fast.

Course
Not necessarily, you have to think slightly more about what you’re eating but it’s not that difficult. Just make your portions a bit smaller and maybe have 1 or 2 less snacks per day - or just substitute your snack for a lower calorie alternative.

I’ll just continue fasting. Thanks though! I just need to exercise like intense workouts :biggrin:
I’ll just continue fasting. Thanks though! I just need to exercise like intense workouts :biggrin:

Your choice, seems like a harder way of doing it and not sustainable as you’ve experienced first hand. Good luck.
Your choice, seems like a harder way of doing it and not sustainable as you’ve experienced first hand. Good luck.

Its actually the easiest way. I just forget to fast. And the reason why i gained most of the weight back after i stopped is probably because i hardly exercised so imma try it again. Set a reminder myself and maybe this time ill lose some weight. If it doesn’t work, ill try this way. Thanks 😀

Quick Reply

Latest