The Student Room Group

Fitness blog

Scroll to see replies

Okay ive been reading your blog and i know it's hard, but the changes wont happen within a few days, you need to be stricter on yourself, have a solid diet plan and a work out too,

what exactly are your work outs like?

and cut down on the junk food!!!! they are better ways to eat healthy that'll make you actually like what youre eating and get full too, while being low on calories. Cutting down on intake completely and eating the wrong food isnt good, cut down on the biscuits and extra sugar your body doesnt need :wink:

if you want some guidance on a work out plan then feel free to PM me, ill come up with one for you,

stay dedicated, and focused, and you'll see the results! You've got this girl!
(edited 5 years ago)
I’m going to put this less eloquently and far more bluntly

You either give a **** about this or you don’t

The facts are - the info is all at your finger tips, tbh you have shown you are listening and understanding it.

So the issue is ‘do you want to actually change?’

If yes, commit

If no (but you wanna pretend it’s yes) then keep setting unrealistic targets ie big change in a week and you’ll have quit by end of the year
Original post by CleverSquirrel
Okay ive been reading your blog and i know it's hard, but the changes wont happen within a few days, you need to be stricter on yourself, have a solid diet plan and a work out too,

what exactly are your work outs like?

and cut down on the junk food!!!! they are better ways to eat healthy that'll make you actually like what youre eating and get full too, while being low on calories. Cutting down on intake completely and eating the wrong food isnt good, cut down on the biscuits and extra sugar your body doesnt need :wink:

if you want some guidance on a work out plan then feel free to PM me, ill come up with one for you,

stay dedicated, and focused, and you'll see the results! You've got this girl!

I dont have a set workout. Thats boring. I dance every day and do a lot unintentional exercise like cleaning up and down and walking. Work out is not the problem for me, only the diet is.

Thanks babe xx
im very impatient but i dont acc mean that i was hoping to see results the second I finished exercising. Some ppl do see a lot of progress in 3 days though let alone 1 week
Original post by Rainfall
I dont have a set workout. Thats boring. I dance every day and do a lot unintentional exercise like cleaning up and down and walking. Work out is not the problem for me, only the diet is.

Thanks babe xx

thats why you cant see improvements :colondollar:
Original post by CleverSquirrel
thats why you cant see improvements :colondollar:

i dont go gym
i dont go gym

I don't either. I asked @CleverSquirrel to help me with workouts for home, plus a bonus is that she's a PT (personal trainer) (Am I correct, think that's the correct term?), you can see her fitness blog and see for yourself her own journey so she has personal experience under her belt, and if you have any health isses you can let her know too.

Won't say I've seen physical changes because I don't pay much attention to them, but my aim is to get stronger and that is happening for me.
Well thats exactly what im looking for. Physical changes and yes i do watch her fitness blog occasionally
Well thats exactly what im looking for. Physical changes and yes i do watch her fitness blog occasionally

Yes. For me it's different, I won't see it because when I look at myself I see what's not there. Like how some skinny people see themselves as fat?
So I need someone else to tell me..

She did see physical changes though, I can't remember how soon tho.
(edited 5 years ago)
when ur on the right and wanna be on the left see how hard it is
1842A6F8-F5FF-40F9-B2BD-26181E1F1E4E.jpeg

Accurate pic of my body

depressing
today was so hard when i had to refuse ice cream, oreo milkshake, fries, tea, crisps, donuts, fanta and m&m waffle. so ****ing hard. i was drooling cos yuuuum. So hungry at the end of the day and accidentally ate a bowl of cookie crisp cereal:/
Isnt that like body dysmorphia?

Shes v patient but determined, much better than i am!

Like that, except who's going to check whether they really have it? I just know because I get enough comments about certain things but I never see it.

I have faith in you, if that counts for something. You'll find a way that works and that you're happy with.

Listen honey I'll keep it 100 with you, eat porridge for breakfast.(can decorate it how u like, preferably a banana but up to u)

You will feel quite satiated for like 2 hrs. But if hungry then eat watch want but not McDonald's or kfc, you'd rather eat bread or an egg etc.

After that do what u want play or gym etc.

Eat something after that whatever u like just no junk food like crisps or kfc cuz they don't help your body at all.

After that eat dinner, preferably high calories like 600 or more, but no kfc or mcdonalds.

Then if you're hungry eat some snacks or fruit but no junk

Then sleep.

Dont forget to drink water throughout the day and avoid coke or fanta cuz they don't help you.

Do this for 1 month and you'll lose atleast half a kg

X
Original post by TheYearNiner
Listen honey I'll keep it 100 with you, eat porridge for breakfast.(can decorate it how u like, preferably a banana but up to u)

You will feel quite satiated for like 2 hrs. But if hungry then eat watch want but not McDonald's or kfc, you'd rather eat bread or an egg etc.

After that do what u want play or gym etc.

Eat something after that whatever u like just no junk food like crisps or kfc cuz they don't help your body at all.

After that eat dinner, preferably high calories like 600 or more, but no kfc or mcdonalds.

Then if you're hungry eat some snacks or fruit but no junk

Then sleep.

Dont forget to drink water throughout the day and avoid coke or fanta cuz they don't help you.

Do this for 1 month and you'll lose atleast half a kg

X

are kebabs but with salads, burgers from like normal chicken shops ok? Obviously with no fizzy drinks and plenty of vegs ok?

i will try this ty
are kebabs but with salads, burgers from like normal chicken shops ok? Obviously with no fizzy drinks and plenty of vegs ok?

i will try this ty

The thing is, you don't need to have kebabs or burgers. Im trying to keep it 100 with you; no fast food for 1 month just try it and see.

Honestly i used to eat McDonald's twice a week but ever since stopping it removed my spots and made me healthier.

Ofc it's your choice eat what you want but I'm just saying that kebabs with or without salad and burgers won't help you love

Its all down to you

X
Some ppl do see a lot of progress in 3 days though let alone 1 week

Highly doubt it.
Original post by TheYearNiner
The thing is, you don't need to have kebabs or burgers. Im trying to keep it 100 with you; no fast food for 1 month just try it and see.

Honestly i used to eat McDonald's twice a week but ever since stopping it removed my spots and made me healthier.

Ofc it's your choice eat what you want but I'm just saying that kebabs with or without salad and burgers won't help you love

Its all down to you

X

I cant not have kebabs or a bit of fast food tbh ill cut down but theyre not too bad. I cant give that up too :frown:
Original post by Enginerd.
Highly doubt it.

Why? My body works in mysterious ways
Hi everyone..

I’m 5’7 and weigh 73kg. I feel so uncomfortable in my body and would love to lose about 40 pounds by 2019.

Started this weight loss journey properly on 9th july 2018.

Goodluck!! I know how you feel, just remember to not give up when things get tough!

Quick Reply

Latest