The Student Room Group

Fitness blog

Scroll to see replies

had a cup of tea today man. it didnt taste as good as before but had the urge to taste it. this is gonna be quite hard but ill get there. I have a super duper plan :smile:
Original post by Rainfall
had a cup of tea today man. it didnt taste as good as before but had the urge to taste it. this is gonna be quite hard but ill get there. I have a super duper plan :smile:

Why would you give up tea?! You craaaazy!
Original post by LavenderBlueSky88
Why would you give up tea?! You craaaazy!

Because tea without sugar is basically nothing. Tea doesn’t wake people up, it’s just there cause it tastes good. And it tastes of nothing without sugar. And i like 5 teaspoons. And plus, it makes my muscle twitches worse apparently. I do love it though but it’s clearly not helping.
Because tea without sugar is basically nothing. Tea doesn’t wake people up, it’s just there cause it tastes good. And it tastes of nothing without sugar. And i like 5 teaspoons. And plus, it makes my muscle twitches worse apparently. I do love it though but it’s clearly not helping.

5 sugars? Jesus fair enough give that **** up!
5 sugars? Jesus fair enough give that **** up!

2 sugars doesn’t do anything so have to keep adding until i can taste that sweetness that i love. Even if it takes me to 7 sugars. so might aswell quit it or at least not have it as often as i do now. I have a sugar and salt addiction so
2 sugars doesn’t do anything so have to keep adding until i can taste that sweetness that i love. Even if it takes me to 7 sugars. so might aswell quit it or at least not have it as often as i do now. I have a sugar and salt addiction so

Yeah you will probably find if you don’t have so much sugar for a while you won’t be so immune to the sugary taste and 2 will taste too sweet!
Yeah you will probably find if you don’t have so much sugar for a while you won’t be so immune to the sugary taste and 2 will taste too sweet!

I don’t think I’ll ever think 2 sugars are too sweet but yeah 😂
ok so I got my illness sorted out alhamdulilah that was stopping me from losing weight so now I can start eating healthy and doing intermittent fasting :smile: with no problem
Hi guys. I’ve been carb counting this past week and started at 72.8kg and now I’m 70.2. I’ve also drank a lot more water and less junk food. I usually just have a salad or a banana for breakfast. Sometimes porridge or coco pops. I feel less hungry but I feel really low in energy. If that makes sense.

So I really started my journey on:
15/9/2018 xx

Alhamdulilah, don’t give me evil eye.
Losing so much weight Alhamdulilah 🌎
Im at 65kg atm. Goal is like 56. Ive just been eating less really
Im at 65kg atm. Goal is like 56. Ive just been eating less really

you've lost 8kg :eek: oioi well done:congrats: can you tell me how and how long it took, i really wanna lose weight too.
Original post by Xx.m.xX
you've lost 8kg :eek: oioi well done:congrats: can you tell me how and how long it took, i really wanna lose weight too.

Thanks hun! I’ve just been on a calorie deficit and I go gym and burn 500 cals
Thanks hun! I’ve just been on a calorie deficit and I go gym and burn 500 cals

so you burn more than you eat
Original post by Xx.m.xX
so you burn more than you eat

Basically. It’s easier than Eating clean
Basically. It’s easier than Eating clean

so how are you supposed to eat less than 500 cals?? or even burn that much. and can you do a calorie deficit without exercise.
Original post by Xx.m.xX
so how are you supposed to eat less than 500 cals?? or even burn that much. and can you do a calorie deficit without exercise.

No I eat 1200 calories but I burn 500 cals in the gym. The calorie deficit is 1200 calories ? One hour on the treadmill u can burn 500 cals . Yeah u can
(edited 5 years ago)
672602E4-4EB4-4A93-99BD-B1D0FF579A4C.jpegHey guys so I’m at 63kg atm. Was very easy to get. My goal is 54kg. So I have 9 more kg to go.

I’ve already lost 10kg. And I’m honestly seeing a bit of a difference. I should have a flat stomach and no flabs in about a month of consistent diet and exercise. I haven’t been going to the gym lately, but where I work requires a lot of exercise so I’m doing good in that aspect.
ma lunch

4C8323CD-8386-49BF-BFDE-963524023A4E.jpeg

Quick Reply

Latest