The Student Room Group

Entrance exam for SGGW and Brno

Hi there everyone! I’m sitting the entrance exams for veterinary for Warsaw and Brno and just wondering if anyone has any past papers they could forward onto me? I did get the 2017 one with the answers but some of the questions just aren’t on my Leaving Cert course for Chem and Bio so just want to be prepared!! Would really appreciate it ;-)
Reply 1
Hey I dont know if your'e still taking the exam or not but I got into Warsaw and I just did A-level biology and chemistry exams :smile: There is only 1 sample exam posted on the IMS website and the questions are pretty similar to the actual exam!
Reply 2
Original post by Tanu25
Hey I dont know if your'e still taking the exam or not but I got into Warsaw and I just did A-level biology and chemistry exams :smile: There is only 1 sample exam posted on the IMS website and the questions are pretty similar to the actual exam!

Hey thanks for replying! Congratulations on getting into Warsaw! I passed the exams and you are right, it was pretty similar to what’s on website but it’s just with the Leaving Cert in Ireland, some parts aren’t on our syllabus, seems to be more geared towards the A-Level course but anyway I got conditional offer from both Warsaw and Brno so I’m happy 😊
Reply 3
Original post by lorken21
Hey thanks for replying! Congratulations on getting into Warsaw! I passed the exams and you are right, it was pretty similar to what’s on website but it’s just with the Leaving Cert in Ireland, some parts aren’t on our syllabus, seems to be more geared towards the A-Level course but anyway I got conditional offer from both Warsaw and Brno so I’m happy 😊

Congrats!!! Hope to see you at SGGW this year :smile:
Reply 4
Exciting times ahead! 😊
Reply 5
Original post by Tanu25

Hi. Can you give any additional guidance on the A level bio and chem exams and where to find ?
Reply 6
Hi Lorken, may I ask where can I find practice samples? Many thanks. I am going to apply vet science in Brno next year. Many thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending