The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Found A Great Shop For Ballgown Dresses

Hi There Girls I Think Its Up To The Individual As To What They Wear To The Ball But I Will Say I Went To A Shop In Fore Street And They Sell Ballgowns At Really Good Prices And They Also Give Student Discount.
This Shop Also Writes Down In A Book What Has Been Sold For What Event So That When Someone Else Goes In For The Same Event They Check This Book To Make Sure That Theres Not Two People Wearing The Same Outfit.
How Cool Is That As It Horrible Going Somewhere That Someone Else Has Got On The Same Dress.
They Sell Lipsy There Which Is Well Nice Dresses I Was Really Impressed When I Went In There. The Stock They Sell Is Things That You Wouldnt Be Able To Buy On The High Street, Mainly Dresses I Think. You Girls Should Check It Out As Its One Of My Fav Shops That Ive Seen Since Being In Exeter.
The Name Of The Shop Is Exclusive Clothing And Its Down The Fore Street Hill Half Way Down On The Right Near To A Sport Shop And Tattoo Shop.
Anyway I Think I Will Buy A Dress From There As Its Not Badly Priced.
OH AND THE SHOP IS IN EXETER SORRY I FORGOT TO SAY HEHE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:biggrin:
Whats With All The Capital Letters At The Begining Of The Words?! lol:wink:
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
slinkything
Hi There Girls I Think Its Up To The Individual As To What They Wear To The Ball But I Will Say I Went To A Shop In Fore Street And They Sell Ballgowns At Really Good Prices And They Also Give Student Discount.
This Shop Also Writes Down In A Book What Has Been Sold For What Event So That When Someone Else Goes In For The Same Event They Check This Book To Make Sure That Theres Not Two People Wearing The Same Outfit.
How Cool Is That As It Horrible Going Somewhere That Someone Else Has Got On The Same Dress.
They Sell Lipsy There Which Is Well Nice Dresses I Was Really Impressed When I Went In There. The Stock They Sell Is Things That You Wouldnt Be Able To Buy On The High Street, Mainly Dresses I Think. You Girls Should Check It Out As Its One Of My Fav Shops That Ive Seen Since Being In Exeter.
The Name Of The Shop Is Exclusive Clothing And Its Down The Fore Street Hill Half Way Down On The Right Near To A Sport Shop And Tattoo Shop.
Anyway I Think I Will Buy A Dress From There As Its Not Badly Priced.
OH AND THE SHOP IS IN EXETER SORRY I FORGOT TO SAY HEHE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:biggrin:

They were at the fashion show. Isn't it X-clusive?
yeah they were in the fashion show.....quite a few times!

love Katy***
Hi guys. My first post (bless!) and is totally off the subject but do any of you know how to access the photos from the lemmy and stuff on exepose.com? my mates are on their and i cant find the photos anywhere?! lol :confused: :smile:
Reply 5
IckleSunshine
Hi guys. My first post (bless!) and is totally off the subject but do any of you know how to access the photos from the lemmy and stuff on exepose.com? my mates are on their and i cant find the photos anywhere?! lol :confused: :smile:

i think its on ex-poser.com.... nothign to do with guild!! or paper!!
Ahhh thanks very much!

Latest

Trending

Trending