The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 1
nope not yet prob saturday morn or middayish or maybe saturday nite arggggh!!! lol
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 2
My Mum's trying to get me to start packing now, while reassuring me that "it's not because I want to get rid of you or anything". Hmm... :wink:
Reply 3
my mum turned my bedroom into a guest bedroom within 2 weeks of me moving out....encouraging, hehe
Reply 4
my mum is gettin me to label everything and gettin more shrill and screechy by the minute! its gettin a bit nerveracking :frown: as i pack away my stuff!!
xxxxx
Reply 5
don't worry, it's the mums' jobs to get shrill screechy and stressed.
Reply 6
my mums out :biggrin:..... prolly why I *still* havent finished packing and i'm on the net... :tongue:
Reply 7
orange soap
my mums out :biggrin:..... prolly why I *still* havent finished packing and i'm on the net... :tongue:

Yay - someone else who hasn't finished packing yet! :tongue: What time you planning to leave in the morning?
Reply 8
slowjamz
Yay - someone else who hasn't finished packing yet! :tongue: What time you planning to leave in the morning?

i aint finished either, but i only got like a 10 minute job left. I'm gonna arrive at my badock hall tomorrow about 10am. How about u?

Latest

Trending

Trending