The Student Room Group

Year 8 end of year test science help needed.

Hey guys I am in year 8 and I seriously need help. this test is gonna show up on my reports and also its gonna show what sets I'm going in (the sets are 1-4, 1 is the highest 4 is the lowest). I am in set 2 for science but every test that I take I always get from 2-8 marks on every test out of 28 or 32. The test is gonna be about everything through the year that I have went through. the stuff that I been going through is plants, energy, aerobic and anaerobic (respirations), word equations, metals and non metals and also the periodic table. I just need help to know how to revise. the test is gonna come up on 16.5.18 (tommorow). so please people help me out!!! 🤔😭😭😭
freesciencelessons and mygcsescience and cgp books
Original post by Lukas Pocevicius
Hey guys I am in year 8 and I seriously need help. this test is gonna show up on my reports and also its gonna show what sets I'm going in (the sets are 1-4, 1 is the highest 4 is the lowest). I am in set 2 for science but every test that I take I always get from 2-8 marks on every test out of 28 or 32. The test is gonna be about everything through the year that I have went through. the stuff that I been going through is plants, energy, aerobic and anaerobic (respirations), word equations, metals and non metals and also the periodic table. I just need help to know how to revise. the test is gonna come up on 16.5.18 (tommorow). so please people help me out!!! 🤔😭😭😭

Your in yr 8! lol its really good showing concern at this age. Good luck for GCSEs and Alevels you have a lot comming for you, not to burst yoour bubble or anything. You just need to do a little bit every day, just go slow an steady, memorise things, watch videos, do questions etc...
Original post by zainabxxo
Your in yr 8! lol its really good showing concern at this age. Good luck for GCSEs and Alevels you have a lot comming for you, not to burst yoour bubble or anything. You just need to do a little bit every day, just go slow an steady, memorise things, watch videos, do questions etc...

my heart just dropped when you said good luck 💀💀😭
my heart just dropped when you said good luck 💀💀😭

Awwh Sorry x Ill just say enjoy your time honestly Yr 8 is nothing, like really make the most of this yr do whatever you want your kinda free. Im doing Alevels and my life is stressful on so many levels I mean I have a Maths exam tomorrow and im jut so nervous.
Awwh Sorry x Ill just say enjoy your time honestly Yr 8 is nothing, like really make the most of this yr do whatever you want your kinda free. Im doing Alevels and my life is stressful on so many levels I mean I have a Maths exam tomorrow and im jut so nervous.

oh cool hope you pass that exam 😂😂👌 maths is easy for me, science is the only subject that I'm struggling with
oh cool hope you pass that exam 😂😂👌 maths is easy for me, science is the only subject that I'm struggling with

Thanks, A level math is jus something else 😂! just be attentive in class really, i dont thing there is a whole lot you can do at home on your own.
Thanks, A level math is jus something else 😂! just be attentive in class really, i dont thing there is a whole lot you can do at home on your own.

ok thanks 😋

right now im in the same boat
Damn you are in either in Year 11 or Year 12 now

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending