The Student Room Group

Best place to study MSc Occupational/Organisational Psychology?

HI, since I am interested in have postgraduate study in the occupational psychology in the coming year, I would like to know which university has the best reputation in this course?

I am currently considering taking the course in Manchester/ Sheffield/ Nottingham/ Leeds. Which University is highly rated in terms of ranking, reputation, employment rate and teaching quality? Do they have much difference?

Your kind help is highly appreciated! :smile:
Original post by haloelvis
HI, since I am interested in have postgraduate study in the occupational psychology in the coming year, I would like to know which university has the best reputation in this course?

I am currently considering taking the course in Manchester/ Sheffield/ Nottingham/ Leeds. Which University is highly rated in terms of ranking, reputation, employment rate and teaching quality? Do they have much difference?

Your kind help is highly appreciated! :smile:

Rankings mean little and there is no best. There's only what's best for you. Focus on the course, links with industry and work and research opportunities.
Reply 2
Hi I've accepted an offer at City, University of London.
It isn't as prestigious as some others, (I got an offer from KCL), but it has really high student satisfaction, employment rates and offers a whole bunch of professional skills training. I want to have a job on leaving so that's my choice reasoning.
Reply 3
Hi I've got an interview with City in a couple of weeks, I haven't had to do a postgraduate/academic interview before so not entirely sure what to expect. Have done a bit of general interview prep, but can you give me any guidance towards the sort of questions they were asking at interview? Just to clarify I'm interviewing for the organisational psych MSc, I'm not just asking generally about City
Original post by MikeyG1
Hi I've accepted an offer at City, University of London.
It isn't as prestigious as some others, (I got an offer from KCL), but it has really high student satisfaction, employment rates and offers a whole bunch of professional skills training. I want to have a job on leaving so that's my choice reasoning.
(edited 5 years ago)
Hi, I have just been offered an interview at City, could you share any guidance of your experience at the interview process please?

Edit: Interview was pretty straight forward, presentation by the lecturer absolutely sold City University to me and they offered me a conditional offer the next day after the interview :smile:
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 5
I have am interview at city in a few days, can you share insight on what os expected.I have a psychology bachelors from India (accredited it through BPS), Msc in health mangement from Citt itself...Nd looking for a second masters as I m leaning towards getting the chartered psychologist status.
Reply 6
I have am interview at city in a few days, can you share insight on what os expected.I have a psychology bachelors from India (accredited it through BPS), Msc in health mangement from Citt itself...Nd looking for a second masters as I m leaning towards getting the chartered psychologist status.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending