The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
Just got my offer for shared at Arthur Tattershall - happy about being in AT, not so happy about the shared bit. But hey, does say that a fair few people move around and if someone you're sharing with moves out you can choose to pay the single occupancy fee and keep the room for yourself - I can live in hope!

C-
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 381
Meg_Lili
Just got my offer for shared at Arthur Tattershall - happy about being in AT, not so happy about the shared bit. But hey, does say that a fair few people move around and if someone you're sharing with moves out you can choose to pay the single occupancy fee and keep the room for yourself - I can live in hope!

C-

Did you have an unconditional offer for UCL or did you change it to unconditional in your sig when your place was confirmed last week? If you had an unconditional offer all along then I'm reeeeally surprised that you were given shared....
Reply 382
Meg_Lili

C-

:woo:
Reply 383
Whoop- Max Rayne single room :yep:
Reply 384
bkcr20
Did you have an unconditional offer for UCL or did you change it to unconditional in your sig when your place was confirmed last week? If you had an unconditional offer all along then I'm reeeeally surprised that you were given shared....

Nah, I'm an a-level-er. I just changed my sig last week when I got my results. Bit peeved as I put single room as the one thing I wanted on the form (along with writing "AT/Campbell East or West please? :smile:" )
But hey, maybe I'll get a nice room mate, or maybe I could just persuade them that they want to move out!

C-
Reply 385
Meg_Lili
Nah, I'm an a-level-er. I just changed my sig last week when I got my results. Bit peeved as I put single room as the one thing I wanted on the form (along with writing "AT/Campbell East or West please? :smile:" )
But hey, maybe I'll get a nice room mate, or maybe I could just persuade them that they want to move out!

C-

A really good friend of mine shares a room at Exeter and she's ended up being best friends with her roommate - they're totally inseparable and really respect each other's space and property and privacy, so hopefully you'll end up with a nice person like that!!
Reply 386
bkcr20
A really good friend of mine shares a room at Exeter and she's ended up being best friends with her roommate - they're totally inseparable and really respect each other's space and property and privacy, so hopefully you'll end up with a nice person like that!!

I'm hoping so! :smile:

C-
Ed.
Whoop- Max Rayne single room :yep:

same here!
Reply 388
bballer4life
same here!

yay- :five: Have you joined the facebook group ?
Got Ramsay!!!!!!

Yeeeeehaaaaaaa
Ed.
yay- :five: Have you joined the facebook group ?

yeah, i joined it this morning, im guessing you have aswell. i'm really looking forward to it aswell. we even have a tennis court near us :woo:
shame it's not ensuite though
Reply 391
anyone heard from, or know anyone who has heard from, college hall? its IC so perhaps people from other unis in london may have heard.
btw
if i am given something i dont want....is it possible to decline it and seek other accomodation?
Reply 392
goldsmid house :frown:
i wanted college or connaught :frown:
Rose18
goldsmid house :frown:
i wanted college or connaught :frown:

everyone who i've spoken to (including me) who wanted connaught hasnt got it.
Reply 394
it's a bit depressing when you dont get
given your first or second preference :frown:
Schafer Single :smile:
Reply 396
Currently nowhere, but hopefully in Angel.
Got what I asked for - a single in Ramsay, whoop! I am SO excited I'm going to sit down and write a list of things I'll need to take with me.

/Geek.
:smile: single in Astor
just like i asked
Reply 399
Did anyone get an accomodation letter today? I had one for Arthur Tattersall/John Tovell, but received two forms that were exactly the same, both for a double room at either place, even though I applied for a single. Does anyone else think this was a mistake and I was meant to receive one single offer and one double room offer?

Latest

Trending

Trending