The Student Room Group

Which book for Arabic A level

Hey guys. The title is the question. I am doing my A levels in 2019. I want an a star. Can you guys please link me some books to get good grades. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.
Reply 1
Original post by saboor 123
Hey guys. The title is the question. I am doing my A levels in 2019. I want an a star. Can you guys please link me some books to get good grades. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

I want to do my Arabic A-levels as well and I don't know what books to buy. By the way are you Saadiqha's brother form Nottingham?
Reply 2
Original post by Huda2002
I want to do my Arabic A-levels as well and I don't know what books to buy. By the way are you Saadiqha's brother form Nottingham?

Hahah sister, no. Assalamu alaikum by the way. I am from Barking in London. I am 14 and doing my A levels privately. I have dropped Arabic. I got an A* in arabic at GCSE but ut seems hard at A levels. I am doing maths, further maths, physics and economics in one year. Its really easy. Except for the statistics in maths. I wish you the best of luck for your Arabic exams. I was taught by a person who got an A* in his Arabic A level and studied at Kings. I hope you do well.
Reply 3

If you look closely at the spec it asks you to read a few books like kalila wad dimna. For Arabic you do lnt find many books. I didnt anyway, And thats why I dropped it. You should do all of the past papers. Thats what i did for my GCSE's. And by the way i am Indian not an Arab speaker. I had some Arab friends and they taught me Arabic. So Arabic is easy. But I dropped it cause the work load was too much. Just do tonns of past papers and you should be fine. And when it comes to your other A levels. Do rely on your sixth form too much. Use websites and self study as much as you can for the A*
Reply 4
Walaikum Asslaam. I am doing my A-levels right now. I was planning to do Arabic for my A-levels but I think I will just concentrate on my current A-levels and extra curricular activities.
Jazakallah anyways
Reply 5
Walaikum Asslaam. I am doing my A-levels right now. I was planning to do Arabic for my A-levels but I think I will just concentrate on my current A-levels and extra curricular activities.
Jazakallah anyways

Which A levels are you doing. My dad has an exam centre. We help fellow muslims like you.
Reply 6
I am in a sixth form at the moment doing biology, chemistry and maths. I don't think I need an exam centre but jakallah loads though.
Reply 7
Jazakallah anyways

Which A levels are you doing. My dad has an exam centre. We help fellow muslims like you.
Reply 8
If you look closely at the spec it asks you to read a few books like kalila wad dimna. For Arabic you do lnt find many books. I didnt anyway, And thats why I dropped it. You should do all of the past papers. Thats what i did for my GCSE's. And by the way i am Indian not an Arab speaker. I had some Arab friends and they taught me Arabic. So Arabic is easy. But I dropped it cause the work load was too much. Just do tonns of past papers and you should be fine. And when it comes to your other A levels. Do rely on your sixth form too much. Use websites and self study as much as you can for the A*

And i meant do not rely on your sixth form too much
Reply 9

And i meant do not rely on your sixth form too much
Wow that's wonderful! Where is your exam centre located?
Would you put the details down on this chat please?
Where is the centre ?

Assalaamu'alaikum. Sry its 4 yrs alter but ik someone who wants to sit them. what city is the centre in, and do you offer online srevices?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending