The Student Room Group

Why AM I SO DUMB.

I'm just so dumb... yet I've passed second year at Russel group uni. Although..I just had to memorise notes to pass ;S

I don't know how to describe it. I can't engage in conversations, my writing is terrible and I can never answer any questions without prep.

Do I have a learning disability?
Rather than a learning disability, sounds like you are a human being. You're obviously not dumb if you've got this far. I think you'll find many exams are a case of memorising notes. It does seem like you are an introvert, so won't start conversations & need a little thinking time. There's nothing wrong with that. It is a problem only when you feel it is impacting on your life negatively. If you don't like the fact it is tricky to start conversations, maybe join a group at uni so you can meet people with similar interests.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm just so dumb... yet I've passed second year at Russel group uni. Although..I just had to memorise notes to pass ;S

I don't know how to describe it. I can't engage in conversations, my writing is terrible and I can never answer any questions without prep.

Do I have a learning disability?

Ur not dumb to pass the second year of a Russell group uni. There are lots of people who are really clever even with a learning disability.
Why can't i learn math good

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending