The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

Accomidation @ Surrey

Hi guys,

just wondering if someone could give me some advice or their own experience.

i am attending surrey university in September for my fist year and im sorting out of my accommodation. im not a big fan on the on campus accommodation offered and was thinking about going for a shared property through USL. The issue I have is that as far as im aware you can only apply through USL as a group of people. I dont know anyone who is going to Surrey however, where do i find people to group with ?
Original post by VoluntarySuccess
Hi guys,

just wondering if someone could give me some advice or their own experience.

i am attending surrey university in September for my fist year and im sorting out of my accommodation. im not a big fan on the on campus accommodation offered and was thinking about going for a shared property through USL. The issue I have is that as far as im aware you can only apply through USL as a group of people. I dont know anyone who is going to Surrey however, where do i find people to group with ?

Hi @VoluntarySuccess!

I would recommend joining USL's Facebook group - lots of people use this to find housemates and it's moderated by the staff at USL :smile:

Feel free to get in touch if you have any more questions.

Emma
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Hi Emma, Could you check your inbox please i have a few questions :smile:

Original post by University of Surrey
Hi @VoluntarySuccess!

I would recommend joining USL's Facebook group - lots of people use this to find housemates and it's moderated by the staff at USL :smile:

Feel free to get in touch if you have any more questions.

Emma

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending