The Student Room Group
University of Buckingham
University of Buckingham
Buckingham
Visit website
Original post by HunterR11
Hello everyone.

I am enrolling into The University of Buckingham in September and have chosen Sunley House as my year’s accommodation.

I am looking for housemates so if you have chosen Sunley House, let me know or if you are staying somewhere else, let me know as well

Buckingham is quite a small town so you won't be far from lots of other students :smile: It's only a couple of minutes into town and you'll be very near the uni.
University of Buckingham
University of Buckingham
Buckingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Muttley79
Buckingham is quite a small town so you won't be far from lots of other students :smile: It's only a couple of minutes into town and you'll be very near the uni.

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, I was there on an open day back in March and it didn’t take me long at all to realize that I loved the town of Buckingham and wanted to study there for 2 years. Everyone was very welcoming and extremely helpful and continue to be with correspondence. I also realized that because of the type and size of university, there wouldn’t be thousands and thousands of students so everyone will get to meet everyone. I can’t wait to enrol in September.
Thanks for the reply. Yeah, I was there on an open day back in March and it didn’t take me long at all to realize that I loved the town of Buckingham and wanted to study there for 2 years. Everyone was very welcoming and extremely helpful and continue to be with correspondence. I also realized that because of the type and size of university, there wouldn’t be thousands and thousands of students so everyone will get to meet everyone. I can’t wait to enrol in September.

Where are you coming from and what will you be studying? I have family who live nearby.
Reply 4
Where are you coming from and what will you be studying? I have family who live nearby.

I coming from Blyth, bear Newcastle Upon-Tyne and I will be studying English Literature.
I coming from Blyth, bear Newcastle Upon-Tyne and I will be studying English Literature.

It's a friendly place I've found so I hope you enjoy your time in there :smile:
Reply 6
It's a friendly place I've found so I hope you enjoy your time in there :smile:

Thank you for your candor. So, are you a current student or a graduate with a wealth of knowledge on this subject?
Thank you for your candor. So, are you a current student or a graduate with a wealth of knowledge on this subject?

I have family who live nearby so I do visit regularly. He teaches at one of the local schools and likes the place.
Reply 8
I have family who live nearby so I do visit regularly. He teaches at one of the local schools and likes the place.

Ah of course. You did mention in an earlier comment. Thank you for your comments. I really appreciate it!
Reply 9

I'm moving into Bishop's Court in September. The town seems such a lovely place
Reply 10
Original post by Ebony_Eve

I'm moving into Bishop's Court in September. The town seems such a lovely place

Ah very nice. Why Bishops Court? What are you looking forward to when registering at Buckingham?
Ah very nice. Why Bishops Court? What are you looking forward to when registering at Buckingham?

No particular reason, although I was looking for my own bathroom. I'm looking forward to finding out about the societies they have and whatnot. How about yourself?
Reply 12
I am really looking forward generally to the new adventure. I really can’t wait to go to university. I am looking forward to making new friends and see what the university has to offer as a new student. Much like you, I’m also looking forward to the potential of their societies; I have a couple in mind that I think I’d like to join. What about you?

Latest

Trending

Trending