The Student Room Group

Nervous as all hell for my test

When I was 18 I was involved in a car accident which had me in fear and still in fear of cars but the mad thing is, I still love and obsess over cars lol anyways, I've been learning for a year now and failed my test last month. I'm so nervous driving, as you can imagine.. that's why I'm 28 and still learning. I failed my last test because I was too close to parked cars and when waiting to turn into a road on the right, I sat waiting for the green arrow instead of going as road was clear.

I've got my next test on Tuesday and the nerves are really getting to me this time, I'm already a ball of nerves when driving but the added "If i fail AGAIN!" is killing me...
Original post by rcpb90
When I was 18 I was involved in a car accident which had me in fear and still in fear of cars but the mad thing is, I still love and obsess over cars lol anyways, I've been learning for a year now and failed my test last month. I'm so nervous driving, as you can imagine.. that's why I'm 28 and still learning. I failed my last test because I was too close to parked cars and when waiting to turn into a road on the right, I sat waiting for the green arrow instead of going as road was clear.

I've got my next test on Tuesday and the nerves are really getting to me this time, I'm already a ball of nerves when driving but the added "If i fail AGAIN!" is killing me...

How did your test go? :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by The Empire Odyssey
How did your test go? :smile:

I passed! Totally forgot about this thread, but after 7 (yes, que the you shouldn't be driving you suck replies) failed attempts I passed on my 8th. I've been happily driving and I feel that my nerves is what keeps me on my toes at all times when driving!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending