The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Worcester
University of Worcester
Worcester

University of Worcester Applications 2019!

Seeing as how the next round of UCAS applications, for 2019, are underway, I thought I'd start a thread to find out who is interested in applying to study at Worcester...

I'll go first...

Name: CC_OT
Course(s) interested in: Occupational Therapy
Subjects currently studying: Access to HE Science
Other universities you are considering applying to: Essex, Sheffield Hallam, UEA, Plymouth

Scroll to see replies

Name: Charlotte
Course(s) interested in: Paramedic Science
Subjects currently studying: Biology, Chemistry and Media
Other universities you are considering applying to: Oxford Brookes, Wolverhampton, Portsmouth and Anglia Ruskin

I've been invited for an interview for Worcester on the 22/11 :smile:
On campus at University of Worcester
University of Worcester
Worcester
Name: Alex
Course: Sport and Exercise Science
Subjects: Biol, Chem RS and Welsh Bacc (A-levels)
Other Unis: Gloucester, Wolverhampton, Winchester, Edge Hill.

Got offers from all my unis so far, but waiting for Wolverhampton and Worcester, I'm hoping one of them will kindly give me an unconditional as Edge Hill want high grades from me (they're my first choice.) Do any of you know how long Worcester take and what's my chance of getting an unconditional. The Course is BBC and I have predicted ABC with mostly As at GCSE and a really strong personal statement.
Hi guys :smile:
Name: Molly
Course: Graphic design
Studying: Open university credits (design)
Other unis: MMU and Worcester are the only ones I’m bothered about :wink:

I got my offer last week!🎉
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by AlexA1919
Name: Alex
Course: Sport and Exercise Science
Subjects: Biol, Chem RS and Welsh Bacc (A-levels)
Other Unis: Gloucester, Wolverhampton, Winchester, Edge Hill.

Got offers from all my unis so far, but waiting for Wolverhampton and Worcester, I'm hoping one of them will kindly give me an unconditional as Edge Hill want high grades from me (they're my first choice.) Do any of you know how long Worcester take and what's my chance of getting an unconditional. The Course is BBC and I have predicted ABC with mostly As at GCSE and a really strong personal statement.

I got my offer on the 19th and applied on the 15th so mine was super quick (conditional) but that was for art, so yours will probably be different😂
I’ve been invited for an interview:smile:
Name: Saskia
Course(s) interested in: Occupational Therapy
Subjects currently studying: Health and Social Care
Other universities you are considering applying to: Teeside, Cardiff, Huddersfield and Northumbria
(edited 5 years ago)
Just sent off my application :smile:

Name: George
Course(s) interested in: Paramedic science
Subjects currently studying: A levels; psychology, biology, fine art
Other universities you are considering applying to: Sheffield Hallam, Liverpool John Moore's, Hull
Reply 7
I've got an unconditional but I'm not sure if I'm going to accept it :/

Name: Jake
Course(s) interested in: Business and Management
Subjects currently studying: A levels; Business studies, Politics, Computer Science
Other universities you are considering applying to: Cardiff University, Sheffield, Aberystwyth, Royal Holloway
Just accepted an unconditional:smile: (Worcester is the only uni that does my course)

Name: Emily
Course: Law (LLB) with Forensic Psychology
Currently studying: A Levels; Law, Psychology and English Literature
Other universities I applied to: University of Gloucester, Wolverhampton and St Mary’s Twickenham.
Reply 9
Original post by JakeYT
I've got an unconditional but I'm not sure if I'm going to accept it :/

Name: Jake
Course(s) interested in: Business and Management
Subjects currently studying: A levels; Business studies, Politics, Computer Science
Other universities you are considering applying to: Cardiff University, Sheffield, Aberystwyth, Royal Holloway

I'm literally applying to the same places, except for Royal Holloway! I think I'm going to choose Cardiff!!:smile:
Reply 10
I'm applying for the same places, expect for Royal Holloway.. I think i'm going to choose Cardiff!!
(edited 5 years ago)
Name: Emily-Jane
Course: BA Honours Primary education later years (7-11)
Currently studying: A level English Lang/lit, psychology and sociology
Other unis I applied to: Winchester, Lincoln Grotteste, Brighton and Gloucestershire.

Got a conditional offer from Worcester and almost certain I’ll accept!!!
Hi everyone,I am hoping to receive a interview for Occupational Therapy at Worcester.Has anyone had a interview yet? If so any information would be greatly appreciated.
Name: lauren
Course(s) interested in: Primary education
Subjects currently studying: health and social care btec
Other universities you are considering applying to: worcester, nottingham trent, gloucester, derby and northumbria

i firmed worcester :smile:
Original post by emmyjanejacko
Name: Emily-Jane
Course: BA Honours Primary education later years (7-11)
Currently studying: A level English Lang/lit, psychology and sociology
Other unis I applied to: Winchester, Lincoln Grotteste, Brighton and Gloucestershire.

Got a conditional offer from Worcester and almost certain I’ll accept!!!

ahhh another one for primary ed!! i firmed worcester for the same course :smile:
That’s fantastic! We’d be together! Aw bless :smile:
Original post by JApperley005
Hi everyone,I am hoping to receive a interview for Occupational Therapy at Worcester.Has anyone had a interview yet? If so any information would be greatly appreciated.

I had an interview today for OT :smile: they are so nice. I got offered a place :smile:
(edited 5 years ago)
Just accepted my unconditional offer for Fine Art with Psychology and just applied for accomodation :smile:
Hii, I got my conditional offers last week (2 days after I send my application)

Name: Borna
Courses interested in: Journalism and Media & Culture; Creative Media and Journalism
Subjects currently studying: I’m from Croatia, so I don’t know if you’re care about my subjects (I’m in high school)
Other Universitites I’ve applied to: Nottingham Trent University (I’ve received conditional offers to NTU too)

Not sure what university I’ll choose, still need to think about it😃
Original post by widesinder
Hi guys :smile:
Name: Molly
Course: Graphic design
Studying: Open university credits (design)
Other unis: MMU and Worcester are the only ones I’m bothered about :wink:

I got my offer last week!🎉

I graduated from that course in 2016 and it's an amazing course. Hope you enjoy!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending