The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Worcester
University of Worcester
Worcester

University of Worcester Applications 2019!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Course(s) interested in: Law LLB
Subjects currently studying: Law bio and psych
Other universities you are considering applying to: cardiff, exeter

Got an unconditional offer (if firm) but can't decide
(edited 5 years ago)
On campus at University of Worcester
University of Worcester
Worcester
Awesome! I firmed my unconditional offer for Law LLB (with forensic psychology)! Are you coming to the applicants day in feb?:smile:
Reply 22
(Original post by JustEmilyGrace_)Awesome! I firmed my unconditional offer for Law LLB (with forensic psychology)! Are you coming to the applicants day in feb?:smile:

I'm not sure, i think i should? As I am torn between two uni's and think that will help make up my mind, but with the conditions i have, whatever is my firm is definitely the uni im going too.

But yeah, i should probably go to it
Course: Criminology with Policing
Currently studying: Law, Economics and English Language

I've firmed Worcester Uni and have received an unconditional :smile:
Course: Physiotherapy
Currently studying: PE, Psychology and Sociology.
I’ve just firmed my unconditional offer at Worcester!! 🤩
Iv just confirmed law llb at Worcester!!! Is anyone still living at home while going there?
i’m doing the LLB (with Forensic Psych) but live over 4 hours away so won’t be living at home...😂
Anyone going to the applicant day next Sunday?
I’ve firmed Worcester and have applied for accommodation, was just wondering if anyone had heard back about it??
I am in the same position. I've firmed and have an unconditional and have applied for accommodation about 2 months ago and haven't heard anything back yet :smile:
Awh ok, I’m glad I’m not the only one! If I hear anything I’ll let you know, they might be waiting for the applicant day maybe?
(Original post by Charli_Wright)Awh ok, I’m glad I’m not the only one! If I hear anything I’ll let you know, they might be waiting for the applicant day maybe?
yeah maybe! Have you booked onto the applicant day?
Hii, I' currently on my gap year but I have a place at Worcester starting Sept 2019
Name: Beth
Course(s) interested in: English Literature and Creative and Professional Writing (joint)
Subjects studied at A-level: English Lit, Maths and Psychology
I haven’t actually, I was going to but I live a few hours from it so couldn’t get there, are you?
I'm not sure. I'm about an hour and a half away
You should come to it it will be a good way to meet your tutor and other students that will be on the same course as you. Just makes your first day a little less scary cause you will already know a few people
Original post by Izzyjemima
You should come to it it will be a good way to meet your tutor and other students that will be on the same course as you. Just makes your first day a little less scary cause you will already know a few people

Yeah true! I think I might book on tomorrow. Which course are you taking?
Original post by Becca_67
Yeah true! I think I might book on tomorrow. Which course are you taking?

Law llb what about you?
Original post by Izzyjemima
Law llb what about you?

Nice. Im doing Criminology with Policing
I got an email stating that I was eligible for their conditional offer scheme, this only comes in if you put them as your firm choice though. As this is my first choice I hope that I hear back from them soon.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending