The Student Room Group
University of Buckingham
University of Buckingham
Buckingham
Visit website

Buckingham university

Hi, I am thinking to apply at this uni, I read about uni like 2 yrs degree term instead of 3, even on rankings it looks good, if you know smth about please can you tell me, thanks
Reply 1
I'm also thinking of applying! I went to their open day on Saturday and to me it looks great so I'm going to put them down as one of my options. What course are you thinking of doing? I'm applying for law 😚
University of Buckingham
University of Buckingham
Buckingham
Visit website
What do you want to know? It is a Private university and Buckingham is a small town. I have family who live there so know it reasonably well.
I just want to know about work placement and how good it is even if it’s a private uni the second one in the country after regents in London
Original post by ChrisChristian
Hi, I am thinking to apply at this uni, I read about uni like 2 yrs degree term instead of 3, even on rankings it looks good, if you know smth about please can you tell me, thanks

Hello, what you have read is indeed true. We are the home of the two-year degree which means that we offer more two-year degree options than most if not all other universities in England.

We study for 4 terms rather than 3 which means that you do the exact same amount of modules as a three-year course. We pride ourselves on our small group teaching and the fact that you complete your assessments in term time so that when your term finishes you get a complete break!

Do you know what course you would like to study with us?

We offer personal tours which you can book here: https://www.buckingham.ac.uk/admissions#tour

Hope that helps :smile:

Olivia
Original post by ChrisChristian
I just want to know about work placement and how good it is even if it’s a private uni the second one in the country after regents in London

I have only just seen this as you did a quick reply that does not notify me :smile:

I think its a good university and that it is growing in size and reputation. Buckingham seems a good place to live and it's near larger places like Milton Keynes, Oxford and Aylesbury [express buses to each of them].

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending