The Student Room Group
Im a bit busy at the moment, and I may probably forget to do this later, but i'll copy out what my mark scheme says to get the highest evaulating marks. And maybe i'll type out some sentences from the exemplary answers!

-Just PM me like LATERRRR this evening. Okay?
Reply 2
kashmir.noir
Im a bit busy at the moment, and I may probably forget to do this later, but i'll copy out what my mark scheme says to get the highest evaulating marks. And maybe i'll type out some sentences from the exemplary answers!

-Just PM me like LATERRRR this evening. Okay?

oki doki :biggrin:
Reply 3
Hi everyone! Sorry to bring up an old thread. I was wondering whether anyone can help with how to evaluate sources. It brings my marks right down EVERYTIME!! I becoming quite desperate now....
So yeah of anyone has any ideas at all it would be great- thanks :biggrin:
Reply 4
Baically from my experience you need to pick a quote in the source and then INFER from it. That's what gets you the highest marks. You need 2-3 good inferences.

Eg. "Sally went shopping in town most days" From this you can infer that Sally enjoys shopping at has enough money to do so.

Sorry for that crap example. Hope it sort of makes sense:s-smilie: If you wnat to put an actual source up I'll do my best to evaluate that if you want...
Reply 5
^^Thankyou, thats actually quite helpful! :smile: I'll try my best to do that in the exam!!
Reply 6
CocoBean
^^Thankyou, thats actually quite helpful! :smile: I'll try my best to do that in the exam!!

Glad it helped:smile: Good luck with the exam. History tends to be annoying in that depending on the sources and the questions, it's either a walk in the park or a dash through no-mans land:p:

Latest

Trending

Trending