The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Llamaaa
Also, does anyone know if there is a bus up there- it's on Lensfield road I think- at the bottom of trumpington street.
I can't help with anything else but the Uni 4 goes down Trumpington Street and passes Lensfield Road. Lensfield road isn't that far away though.
Reply 2
You don't need a bus, its opposite the Fitz museum. And congrats for getting an appointment!! I've filled out that form three times and no ones got back to me yet.
Reply 3
Oh that's not so far! I looked on a map and it looked really far away!

I don't know why I jumped the queue- I must have sounded desperate on the form!!

Reply 4
Nah, I think they've just ignored me.
Reply 5
Charming :frown:
Reply 6
Its not far :rolleyes: Its practically 5mins walk from my house, and I'm 5mins from everything in town!

(yes yes yes not 100% accurate, but that's what it feels like)
Reply 7
My friend had a few sessions at the UCS and they said that it was really good. They were incredibly sceptical based on their past experiences of counselling, but this seemed to make a real difference to them.
Reply 8
I went to it today- the lady was very nice and didn't do too much of the "how did that make you feel" business :smile: It was just an assessment though, so next week she is going to actually help me :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending