The Student Room Group
I did one last week for HSBC got an instant reply. What’s the role
Reply 2
It's financial accounting executive.
I have completed on 6th dec and showing passed in status.
Original post by Vis24
It's financial accounting executive.
I have completed on 6th dec and showing passed in status

Personally I would contact them, I wouldn’t rule it out completely you could be fine
Reply 4
I tried to find out contact but no luck. Email address in email of online assessment is invalid.
Do you have any contact so I can reach out?
Reply 5
I passed my online assessment 2 days ago as well but haven't had a reply. It says that my results and feedback are available to review yet I don't know where to access them, there's no clear link?So I don't really know, maybe they're working through lots of applicants. I always thought their messages were automatic responses that's why I too am a little concerned I've not since received a message after I've taken the first assessment.
Reply 6
Hi,
My status is pending from 1 month now. Still no progress and not able to find any contact.
Reply 7
It says on their careers page "We receive a large volume of applications. While we make every effort to reply to each candidate as soon as possible, the time period may vary depending on when you applied, which position or programme you applied for and how many applications we have received."
However a month does seem like a long time to review an application. I think I'm going to give it another week, and then if I still haven't heard back try chase it up.
Have you checked your junk folder in your emails?
I've been reading other threads about the recruitment process and its quite disappointing how long and drawn out it is. Seems that the whole process can take up to 6 months! It's crazy, when applying for a job, if you're in need of work - because their process takes so long you may as well get another job in the meantime.
Still unsure why it takes so long? I know there's lots of proceedures to be carried out and a lot of reviewing, but have read from other people that their HR / recruitment department are slow and lazy so probably wouldn't be worried that it's taking a long time, as it appears to be a common trend.
Reply 9
Yes I have checked all my email and even on HSBC career account. And there is no contact details to take follow up.
Reply 10
Do you have any contact?
Original post by chlojo19
I passed my online assessment 2 days ago as well but haven't had a reply. It says that my results and feedback are available to review yet I don't know where to access them, there's no clear link?So I don't really know, maybe they're working through lots of applicants. I always thought their messages were automatic responses that's why I too am a little concerned I've not since received a message after I've taken the first assessment.

For which post have you applied?
Original post by Anonymous
For which post have you applied?

Customer Service Consultant
Anyone applied from Pune site please update if receive anything regarding second round?
Did they ever get back to you?
Original post by chlojo19
Customer Service Consultant
Hi, i applied for business banking portfolio manager apprenticeship and about a week ago my submission status changed to "second online assessment passed" but i have had no further contact since, is this normal?
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 16
Did u finally receive any response on that because I am also waiting for reply.. it shows in career page that online assessment passed..
Reply 17
Did u finally receive any response on that because I am also waiting for reply.. it shows in career page that online assessment passed..
Original post by Vis24
Hi,
I have passed HSBC online assessment but not received any further call or update. Should consider I am rejected for role?

Hi, same situation with me also, in the portal it is showing online assessment passed but no call/email since 5 days.
please suggest what should i do ?
Original post by Anonymous #4
Hi, same situation with me also, in the portal it is showing online assessment passed but no call/email since 5 days.
please suggest what should i do ?

And also in another position it showing " requested to reschedule interview or role play exercise but no response since 6 days.

should i wait ?

Latest

Trending

Trending