The Student Room Group

HSBC Digital Innovation Graduate Program

I have complete online assessment and JST both on 2nd September for Digital Innovation Graduate Program. Any idea when can I receive further response? The application portal says application under consideration.

Also, I received feedback report from JST. Do you guys have any idea what successful JST feedback reports look like?

Scroll to see replies

Hey, have you received any updates from them? Mine also says the application is under consideration.
Original post by SwimmingFloating
Hey, have you received any updates from them? Mine also says the application is under consideration.

same here, I heard people got responses but they were for diff schemes... hopefully we hear back soon?
Reply 3
Do you remember what the questions were for the online assessment? Or any tips in preparing for t

(Original post by ekansh2211)I have complete online assessment and JST both on 2nd September for Digital Innovation Graduate Program. Any idea when can I receive further response? The application portal says application under consideration.

Also, I received feedback report from JST. Do you guys have any idea what successful JST feedback reports look like?
Original post by gu227
Do you remember what the questions were for the online assessment? Or any tips in preparing for t

(Original post by ekansh2211)I have complete online assessment and JST both on 2nd September for Digital Innovation Graduate Program. Any idea when can I receive further response? The application portal says application under consideration.

Very basic questions like why company/ why role/ why you
Original post by Feisty pants
same here, I heard people got responses but they were for diff schemes... hopefully we hear back soon?

I received an email titled 'Application status update'. It also said my application would be reviewed in more detail.
Original post by SwimmingFloating
I received an email titled 'Application status update'. It also said my application would be reviewed in more detail.

no way, well done! when did you receive the status update email?
Original post by Feisty pants
no way, well done! when did you receive the status update email?

last week
Hi guys, I've recently applied for the digital innovation grad scheme and they've invited me to do the "simulate" online test. I am not sure how to prepare for it as all the online materials are about the Online immersive assessment and job simulate assessment. Does anyone have any tips or advice?
Reply 9
Original post by Donya Vaziri
Hi guys, I've recently applied for the digital innovation grad scheme and they've invited me to do the "simulate" online test. I am not sure how to prepare for it as all the online materials are about the Online immersive assessment and job simulate assessment. Does anyone have any tips or advice?

Sam here, unfortunately, the practice test was not useful, haven't been able to find any information on the structure of the simulate test as well. Have you?
Original post by harshmak
Sam here, unfortunately, the practice test was not useful, haven't been able to find any information on the structure of the simulate test as well. Have you?

Nope, but i think it's a combination of the OIA and Job Stim assesments. Let's see what happens... good luck!
Reply 11
I did the OSA on 12 October and received an email today titled 'Application Status Update', saying that my application would be reviewed in more detail.
I did my assessment centre last week, has anyone got an offer yet or?
Reply 13
Original post by Hodddddddera
I did my assessment centre last week, has anyone got an offer yet or?

how long after you Job Sim did you get the invite?
About a week after i got an invite, its a tertiary company they use so be on the look for that.
Got the offer !
Reply 16
Got the offer !

Congrats!!
Got the offer !

Congrats!!
Got the offer !

Wow!! That’s amazing well done!!
Reply 19
Got the offer !

Well done! Can you tell me more about the selection process? Is it more of a group activity or individual tasks and what sessions are group?, and could you describe the interview style? Is it about assessing strengths, technical skills, or motivation?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending