The Student Room Group

ACCA value in UK

Hi guys. I have question that i need answering specially from people within the UK and preferably England. Im doing my ACCA right now, ill be giving my part 1 papers in July 08. I know its too early to be thinking about what to do after ACCA but i want to start planning my future before hand now. Anyway my question is what is the average salary of a person living in England or UK who has no experience and has just qualified. Im not talking about ACCA only, im talking about on average in all the qualifications. Also what is the average salary for an ACCA qualified student, who has just completed papers up to part2 or part 3 but has not completed the Personal Experience requirement (PER is it?) which is 3 years experience.

Im asking this because i have plans to move to the UK after my ACCA is completed or maybe after my part 2 is completed. It all depends on how much i can earn in the UK. Ive done my O levels and Alevels too. I dont have any financial backing of my parents. I had applied for Engineering universities last year in the UK and i had gotten in in almost all the major univerisites (Warwick, Manchester etc.) Even got a 3000 pound scholarship at warwick but my parents were not able to afford the high fees of the universities. Which is why i need to start planning my career after ACCA from now on because if the salary after ACCA is not adequate enough i might have to do CA from my own country or maybe from UK(ICAEW) and if i do CA from the UK it will be expensive and i need to know how much money i will need so that when the time comes, i am ready for it.

I hope someone will help me out. Sorry for the long post :redface:

Latest

Trending

Trending