The Student Room Group
Original post by Ahmed.lak
Hello, I have graduated from a non qualified country in comparison to Germany. I have plans to go to the UK and do my first year of university and then transfer back to Germany.Moreover, can anyone please let me know if the transferring process from the is accredited by Germany??

Two issues.
1. How are you intending to finance this and especially the UK side? Would this be an undergrad or postgrad degree?

2.Whether the German uni accpets your transfer depends entirely upon them recognising and accpeting the UK credits. You should get that sorted out beforehand.
Reply 2
Original post by Ahmed.lak
Hello, I have graduated from a non qualified country in comparison to Germany. I have plans to go to the UK and do my first year of university and then transfer back to Germany.Moreover, can anyone please let me know if the transferring process from the is accredited by Germany??

Why not just go to the German university from the outset, and perhaps take an Erasmus year in the UK if you want to study abroad?

As wired said, you would need to check if the German university will allow transfers into year 2. It's entirely up to individual universities.

Latest

Trending

Trending