Reply 1
Original post by Delta_green4
please help I am at a loss I can not figure any of the 4 puzzles in Level 3
puzzles
Hextraordinary
Maths at Light Speed
Off Balance
The Final Countdown

I did cyber start for 2 years and reached cyberstart game but wasn’t aware that they restarted it again. Are you doing assess?
yes
for Hextraordinary you get the code 0xB105F00D 0xAAA8400A its a XORCalculator that translates to 1badb007 if you read the email it say the code should start with the same 0x prefix so 0x1badb007.

for Math at light speed before you do anything you well see <form class="form" action="/flashfast/answer" id="calc-form"> in the html code click spin then you see <form class="form" action id="calc-form"> so change the action back to action="/flashfast/answer" then solve the calculator iv the blue dot is on - subtract the numbers like wise with + you'll just add them but that number in the box then you'll see the flag
can anyone help me with level 2 and 3 of intern base
im stuck on
level 2:
traffic jam and start-up troubles
level 3:
maths at light speed, off balance and the final countdown
I need help with off balance as well. pls, any help will be great.
Reply 6
i need help on off balance too
Original post by honestlywhy
can anyone help me with level 2 and 3 of intern base
im stuck on
level 2:
traffic jam and start-up troubles
level 3:
maths at light speed, off balance and the final countdown

for traffic jam if you look at the forum you'll see <li data-sd="my-chat" data-id="312324494" class="disabled">Forum</li> look at how the other url sites on the page look and youul'll see for Cycling Maps you get https://my-routes.trafficdisruptors.com/312324494 so like wise you'll replace my-routes with my-chat then 312324494 with 312324494
Original post by michael 09
for traffic jam if you look at the forum you'll see <li data-sd="my-chat" data-id="312324494" class="disabled">Forum</li> look at how the other url sites on the page look and youul'll see for Cycling Maps you get https://my-routes.trafficdisruptors.com/312324494 so like wise you'll replace my-routes with my-chat then 312324494 with 312324494

ok thanks so much
are any of yall able to help with hq base level 5 file found and baffled by browsers? i can help with hq base 1-4 cos I finished those levels
Reply 10
Michael could elaborate more with doing the calculations for maths at light speed I don’t quite understand
(edited 2 years ago)

I have completed all of the intern base questions except off balance, I need help complete this one
Original post by ColtC.
Michael could elaborate more with doing the calculations for maths at light speed I don’t quite understand

after you spin, the /flashfast/answer disappears. Type action="/flashfast/answer" back into the code and you can answer the calculator question (whatever numbers are on the calculator, for example 92300 on the first row and 67894 on the second row. Look at the blue dot next to the + and - like if the dot is on the +, you add 92300 + 67894 and submit the answer and you get the flag.)
Reply 13
I need help with off balance as well, have any of you solved it yet? I can't figure out what I am supposed to change. It looks like the link for the balance page for the website is wrong. And there is nothing I could find in the source code. Any tips would be welcome.
(edited 2 years ago)
Does anyone have the answer to Off Balance I have completed all of the other ones?
for Hextraordinary you get the code 0xB105F00D 0xAAA8400A its a XORCalculator that translates to 1badb007 if you read the email it say the code should start with the same 0x prefix so 0x1badb007.

for Math at light speed before you do anything you well see <form class="form" action="/flashfast/answer" id="calc-form"> in the html code click spin then you see <form class="form" action id="calc-form"> so change the action back to action="/flashfast/answer" then solve the calculator iv the blue dot is on - subtract the numbers like wise with + you'll just add them but that number in the box then you'll see the flag

I can't get any numbers to show up on the calculator. How would I go about doing that?
Reply 16
I'm also stuck on Off Balance.

Inspecting the page, I can see that when the balance tab is clicked, I'm getting an error in the console window. The link https://cloudninebank.com/get-balances returns a 404 error.

The other two tabs (Transactions & Payments) are able to access the link above with /get-transactions and /get-payments at the end of the link.

I'm stuck trying to figure out what to debug. I don't know how to code javascript, so I really don't know what to look for.
Reply 17
Original post by gumbyslayer
I can't get any numbers to show up on the calculator. How would I go about doing that?

You have to click the SPIN button and the number are randomly generated.
Reply 18
Original post by UnlikelTest
Does anyone have the answer to Off Balance I have completed all of the other ones?

I'm stuck on this one to.
how did you complete level 3 challenge 4

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending