The Student Room Group

2019 BA Digital Media Applications

Hi, I've applied for a BA in Digital Media at Stirling which is a course that splits into 2 years of college and 2 years of university. I've had my interview and I think it went well, they said it will take 2-6 weeks for them to answer but I'm really nervous and would like to know if anyone got any replies?

I'd love to hear people's experiences of anyone who took this course or are also waiting for a reply :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by cgrech01
Hi, I've applied for a BA in Digital Media at Stirling which is a course that splits into 2 years of college and 2 years of university. I've had my interview and I think it went well, they said it will take 2-6 weeks for them to answer but I'm really nervous and would like to know if anyone got any replies?

I'd love to hear people's experiences of anyone who took this course or are also waiting for a reply :smile:

Hi ! I've applied for the BA in Digital Media at Stirling uni too :smile:, I've had my interview in March, 13th and I'm still waiting for an answer. It's my first choice so I'm extremely nervous too haha
Hope it goes well for both of us 🤞
Reply 2
Original post by ezle2000
Hi ! I've applied for the BA in Digital Media at Stirling uni too :smile:, I've had my interview in March, 13th and I'm still waiting for an answer. It's my first choice so I'm extremely nervous too haha
Hope it goes well for both of us 🤞

I had my interview on the 20th February, It was a lovely environment and everyone got on well. It's my first choice too so hopefully we'll see eachother there👍
Hi! I’m not sure if this is still active but I was wondering if you’d be able to tell me what the course entails? I’ve applied to Digital Media but I’m not sure if it’s the right fit. I’m interested in Film & videography but this was the only course available to me. Does the course cover video production?

Quick Reply

Latest