The Student Room Group

Post graduate funding for a chartered accountant

Hi,

I will be a qualified chartered accountant and plan to do post graduate study following the completion of ACA qualification.

Will I be able to receive funding for my studies?

While I am not an apprentice I understand that the apprenticeship course for the ACA qualification is a level 7 course and ICAEW have stated that ACA is equivalent to a master's degree.
Hi Akjd,

What is the name of the course you are looking to study and the university you are looking to study at?

Thanks,
Calum
Reply 2
Original post by Calum SLC
Hi Akjd,

What is the name of the course you are looking to study and the university you are looking to study at?

Thanks,
Calum

Thank you for your response.

he course is International tax LLM at Kings college.
Hi Akjd,

You should be eligible to apply for the Postgraduate Loan for funding for this course as long as you have not previously received Postgraduate Loan funding and do not already hold a Masters level qualification.

Thanks,
Calum
Reply 4
Original post by Calum SLC
Hi Akjd,

You should be eligible to apply for the Postgraduate Loan for funding for this course as long as you have not previously received Postgraduate Loan funding and do not already hold a Masters level qualification.

Thanks,
Calum

That's question.

Do you know if ACA qualification is considered by student finance as a level 7 qualification?
Hi Akjd,

I don't have information on this specific qualification but if it is considered to be equal to a Masters then you wouldn't be able to get further funding from us to study another Masters

Thanks,
Calum

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending