The Student Room Group

Kraggor's Diet/Workout Journey

Scroll to see replies

Oh my days, they came out really nice! :rofl3:Thank-you for sharing them here and for buying them in the first place - it really means a lot.♥ I hope you enjoy them for many years to come! Is it okay if I share the pictures on my instagram? :biggrin:
Original post by Kraggor
Day 29, 29th April 2019
Hi all you wonderful people :smile: Sorry for missing this day but this will be the post for yesterdays blog. Some stuff got in the way :redface:

Weigh In
Only lost a little this week but tbh I think even just half a pound for the next few weeks would be good for whilst I still have Easter goodies in plus slow progress on calories while maybe focusing more on fitness would be good for a change starting May :h:
Last weight count: 12st 9.4lbs (80.5kg)
Today's weight count: 12st 8.6lbs (80.1kg)
Overall weight gain/loss: -0.8lbs (0.4kg)
Other Body Measurements: TBC

Daily Life
You know what work was too busy today and boring for y'all so I am gonna skip it :biggrin:

On to the good stuff! My stuff arrived! And what stuff you may ask? My adorable and lovely print of a fox and a print of a duck from the wonderful Hannah aka @-Eirlys- Thank you so much to her for producing this fantastic art and please make sure to go check out her work at https://www.deviantart.com/hannxm and maybe even buy a print too :mmm: I am looking to get a frame for the fox but the one I got was the wrong size :facepalm:
IMG_20190430_185641.jpgIMG_20190430_185725.jpg

Otherwise I only got home late so just had time to cook food, appreciate artwork and then pretty much just chill watching videos and planning what me and my girlfriend need to watch over the next month or so haha.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Food

Breakfast
Vegetarian Sausage toast sandwich - 392 Calories

Lunch
Worked too hard again and missed lunch options so at 3:30 got myself Quavers, Hummus and carrot sticks,Carrot cake mini slice - 88 Calories +

Dinner
Will be going shopping tomorrow instead now for veggies and more options :biggrin:
Pasta, Scrambled Eggs, Cheese - 482 Calories
IMG_20190429_194903.jpg

Snacks
SweetTooth today :cookie:
Rich Tea Biscuit - 38 Calories
Vanilla Ice Cream in Cone - 125 Calories
MnM Easter Egg thing - 132 Calories
Easter Egg - 132 Calories

Other (Zero/Uneligible Calories)
Water - 2 Litres
Coffee - 2 Cups

Total Calories: 1389 Target Achieved but oh boy running out of food and having sweet cravings ruined my nutrition today xD
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Workout

Walking round the block

Walking - 5.5km - 450 Calories Burned
Anyone who is interested in keeping up to date with my journey then just let me know and I will add you to the below tag list

Spoiler

Original post by Kraggor
I ain't that greedy :tongue: just my girlfriends. Always snap them together unless she has already taken it away :biggrin:

I know😂😂 can u tell ur wife to please help me with these retail assessment questions 😂😂
Reply 162
Original post by -Eirlys-
Oh my days, they came out really nice! :rofl3:Thank-you for sharing them here and for buying them in the first place - it really means a lot.♥ I hope you enjoy them for many years to come! Is it okay if I share the pictures on my instagram? :biggrin:

They did see! Amazing work :adore: Ofc! Great work deserves recoginition. And will do. As soon as I get a frame it will be either in the lounge or bedroom:h:
And yes ofc feel free to share on instagram! I can send better pics of it for you if you like? The ones in this blogged have been scaled down :redface:

Original post by CHANEL&DIAMONDS
I know😂😂 can u tell ur wife to please help me with these retail assessment questions 😂😂

You better! I aint a piggy :P Just PM @INTA on here. I'll let her know questions are coming her way :biggrin:
If you could send the higher quality images, that'd be great, thanks! :biggrin: Hopefully you can find the right frame for it soon!
Original post by Kraggor
They did see! Amazing work :adore: Ofc! Great work deserves recoginition. And will do. As soon as I get a frame it will be either in the lounge or bedroom:h:
And yes ofc feel free to share on instagram! I can send better pics of it for you if you like? The ones in this blogged have been scaled down :redface:

You better! I aint a piggy :P Just PM @INTA on here. I'll let her know questions are coming her way :biggrin:
Original post by Kraggor

nevermind
Reply 165
Original post by -Eirlys-
If you could send the higher quality images, that'd be great, thanks! :biggrin: Hopefully you can find the right frame for it soon!

That's fine, You okay to wait until tomorrow when I get home in better light?

Original post by CHANEL&amp
nevermind

Okey dokey, just let me know if you need her :biggrin:
Yeah, that's okay, there's no rush! :biggrin:
Original post by Kraggor
That's fine, You okay to wait until tomorrow when I get home in better light?
Reply 167
If you have any questions im here to help!
Original post by CHANEL&DIAMONDS
nevermind
Original post by INTA
If you have any questions im here to help!

thanks sweetie but i don’t need it anymore. appreciate it though :h:
Original post by Kraggor
Day 29, 29th April 2019
Hi all you wonderful people :smile: Sorry for missing this day but this will be the post for yesterdays blog. Some stuff got in the way :redface:

Weigh In
Only lost a little this week but tbh I think even just half a pound for the next few weeks would be good for whilst I still have Easter goodies in plus slow progress on calories while maybe focusing more on fitness would be good for a change starting May :h:
Last weight count: 12st 9.4lbs (80.5kg)
Today's weight count: 12st 8.6lbs (80.1kg)
Overall weight gain/loss: -0.8lbs (0.4kg)
Other Body Measurements: TBC

Daily Life
You know what work was too busy today and boring for y'all so I am gonna skip it :biggrin:

On to the good stuff! My stuff arrived! And what stuff you may ask? My adorable and lovely print of a fox and a print of a duck from the wonderful Hannah aka @-Eirlys- Thank you so much to her for producing this fantastic art and please make sure to go check out her work at https://www.deviantart.com/hannxm and maybe even buy a print too :mmm: I am looking to get a frame for the fox but the one I got was the wrong size :facepalm:
IMG_20190430_185641.jpgIMG_20190430_185725.jpg

Otherwise I only got home late so just had time to cook food, appreciate artwork and then pretty much just chill watching videos and planning what me and my girlfriend need to watch over the next month or so haha.
Food

Breakfast
Vegetarian Sausage toast sandwich - 392 Calories

Lunch
Worked too hard again and missed lunch options so at 3:30 got myself Quavers, Hummus and carrot sticks,Carrot cake mini slice - 88 Calories +

Dinner
Will be going shopping tomorrow instead now for veggies and more options :biggrin:
Pasta, Scrambled Eggs, Cheese - 482 Calories
IMG_20190429_194903.jpg

Snacks
SweetTooth today :cookie:
Rich Tea Biscuit - 38 Calories
Vanilla Ice Cream in Cone - 125 Calories
MnM Easter Egg thing - 132 Calories
Easter Egg - 132 Calories

Water - 2 Litres
Coffee - 2 Cups

Total Calories: 1389 Target Achieved but oh boy running out of food and having sweet cravings ruined my nutrition today xD
Workout

Walking round the block

Anyone who is interested in keeping up to date with my journey then just let me know and I will add you to the below tag list

Spoiler

Was the pasta and scramble egg nice?
Reply 170
Original post by Mixedraceguy
Was the pasta and scramble egg nice?

Mhmm very nice. I first did it ages ago because of times where I ran out of meat but it actually works quite nicely :P
Original post by Kraggor
Mhmm very nice. I first did it ages ago because of times where I ran out of meat but it actually works quite nicely :P

It's certainly a good source of protein 👍💪
Reply 172
Day 30, 30th April 2019
Good Evening All :smile: Even though this blog post is a day late again (I promise I will catch up at some point) it will be the last day of the month (yesterday xD) and soon we have nearly hit the 1 month milestone :h:
In the blog post for 1st May I may (no pun intended :P) go over what I have enjoyed so far in the new lifestyle, what I have benefitted, any difficulties and overall look at what I've done and what I am going to do going forward :redface:

Daily Life
Struggled at work today due to some issues with permissions which stopped me from working on my current piece of work to do with migrating our document management to the cloud of our sister company but also my other projects are blocked due to security getting uptight around our new innovations sigh.
So pretty much had to just do planning today which was boringgg...

Managed to go long way home around to Tescos and this time didn't get too much so I didnt end up hurting myself again but I think I got just about the comfort limit haha.

Enjoyed cooking again tonight and tbh it is a very good relaxation time for me :smile:
Food
Breakfast
Nothing :frown:
Lunch
Chicken Caesar Salad - 359 Calories
Dinner
Peri Grilled Chicken with Rice, Broccoli and Green Beans - 308 Calories
IMG_20190430_193311.jpg

Snacks
Apple - 71 Calories
Banana - 89 Calories
Water Biscuits - 88 Calories
Tiramisu - 209 Calories
Strawberries - 66 Calories
Water - 1.5 Litres
Coffee - 1 Cup
Total Calories: 1190 Target Under Achieved (Breakfast missed again but I will talk about this in 1st May post)

Workout

Didn't do it tonight. Mainly because I got home late after shopping then cooked and honestly just felt exhausted (but again will speak more about this in 1st May post)
Did manage to walk around an estate on the way to Tescos for Pokemon :biggrin:

Spoiler

(edited 4 years ago)
:woo: milestone keep it up :rave:
Reply 174
Original post by I AM GROOT 1
:woo: milestone keep it up :rave:

Thanks man :h: Really love the support :redface: I was going to actually post the 1st May Month Milestone this morning but currently have my project manager sitting at my desk haha :biggrin:
Original post by Kraggor
Thanks man :h: Really love the support :redface: I was going to actually post the 1st May Month Milestone this morning but currently have my project manager sitting at my desk haha :biggrin:

No worries keep it up great to see your progress:biggrin:
:lol: whoops 😬
Reply 176
Hey everyone :hello:

Just because I have been quite busy last few days so my mood has been abit hit or miss, is it okay if I do a blog catch up on Saturday? As I'll be at home most of the day I would write up 1st May, 2nd May and 3rd May :redface:

Hope everyone is doing well :h:

Spoiler

:console: hope you feel better soon
Dw and take care :hugs:
Original post by Kraggor
Hey everyone :hello:

Just because I have been quite busy last few days so my mood has been abit hit or miss, is it okay if I do a blog catch up on Saturday? As I'll be at home most of the day I would write up 1st May, 2nd May and 3rd May :redface:

Hope everyone is doing well :h:

Spoiler

I'm good I feel a bit fat though gotta burn off I bitta body fat then I'll be all set for the summer 😁

Quick Reply

Latest