The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

He resigned after unrest in Vienna in 1848.
Reply 161
does anyone know whats come up in the past few years for the seeds of evil exam for the 40 marker. i.e. use of intimidation and violence etc..?
Reply 162
[QUOTE='Flo[ProActiv]']I swear, my head is going to explode in abit.
I don't have room for everything we need to know >_<

youre complaining? I'm writing C1, C2, unit 1 & 2 of History and a 3 hour Accounting paper. :mad:
[QUOTE='Flo[ProActiv]']He resigned after unrest in Vienna in 1848.

ah kk thanks, just want to double check if this is right, towards the end of the unification process from about 1861 - 70, why did Napoleon give Venice to Italy? did he just simply not want it?
plopSDCSDC
ah kk thanks, just want to double check if this is right, towards the end of the unification process from about 1861 - 70, why did Napoleon give Venice to Italy? did he just simply not want it?

He wanted the gratitude of the Italian government and international prestige from helping a liberal cause. Cynics argue he wanted to pander to Piedmont so he coould use Italy as a satellite for France.
Reply 165
Good luck everyone...... I'm scared...
Reply 166
_Icicle_
Good luck everyone...... I'm scared...

What topics have you got...I've got Russia in Revolution *help*
Oh God..... okay. Don't panic. It's fine. Breathe :smile:
Reply 168
I feel ill, I couldn't sleep last night and I know it's going to badly affect my performance...
Reply 169
lloydf
I feel ill, I couldn't sleep last night and I know it's going to badly affect my performance...

I know what you mean - I've had about 3 hours sleep...:eek:
ahukcorn
I know what you mean - I've had about 3 hours sleep...:eek:

*hugs* Also know how you feel; I slept okay last night, all things considered, but made the stupid mistake of staying out til 6am on Sunday...which severely hindered the old revision.

Oh dear.

Good luck everyone, about to set off for school now! I'm sure you'll all do great! xxx
Reply 171
Good luck y'all!

Just about to head off. Hope you got a better night's sleep than I did x'D
Damned foxes screeching half the night like someone's murdering a baby :mad:

Latest