The Student Room Group

Leonardo 2024

Anyone applying for Graduate roles at Leonardo? I wanted to know as how long do we need to wait to proceed to the next stage after video interview and what is the waiting time? I also wanted to ask what to expect for final stage preparation? Any help will be really appreciated. Thanks.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I've applied and submitted my PRVI 25th of Jan. Still waiting since.
Reply 2
Original post by Lxmx92
I've applied and submitted my PRVI 25th of Jan. Still waiting since.

Which role did u apply? Also they usually recommend reaching out to HR if you haven’t heard back with in a month time.
Reply 3
Original post by Misty kelly
Which role did u apply? Also they usually recommend reaching out to HR if you haven’t heard back with in a month time.

Cybersecurity and I did reach out after a month they replied back and said we still taking time and assessing all applicants.
Reply 4
Original post by Lxmx92
Cybersecurity and I did reach out after a month they replied back and said we still taking time and assessing all applicants.

Alright. Please let me know if there’s any update in the future.
Reply 5
Last week I received an email to advise that they were still reviewing applications, this was around 4 weeks after video interview. Today I have received an email inviting me to an interview next week. I think they received a larger amount of applications than expected so process taking longer. Good luck to everyone who has applied
Reply 6
Congrats! Hopefully they get back to others as well. When did they get back to you today?
Reply 7
Original post by Albany12
Last week I received an email to advise that they were still reviewing applications, this was around 4 weeks after video interview. Today I have received an email inviting me to an interview next week. I think they received a larger amount of applications than expected so process taking longer. Good luck to everyone who has applied

When did you had your video interview and what role? Also congratulations and all the best 👍👍
Reply 8
Has anyone heard back for the System Engineer role based on Luton? I had done my video interview exactly a week ago and have heard nothing since.
Reply 9
Original post by Zhenting
Has anyone heard back for the System Engineer role based on Luton? I had done my video interview exactly a week ago and have heard nothing since.

Nope
Ah I had assumed they ghosted me, I sent the videos 9th of March for Software Engineering and have yet to hear back. I did email them 1st of April to ask about it and have not got a response there either.

I applied last year (my final study year) and I got a rejection back in a day but I must have been pretty terrible then I suppose haha but that means we should get at least a rejection email at some point.
Anyone applying for Graduate roles at Leonardo? I wanted to know as how long do we need to wait to proceed to the next stage after video interview and what is the waiting time? I also wanted to ask what to expect for final stage preparation? Any help will be really appreciated. Thanks.

I have the video interview to do. What’s involved with it? Thanks
I have to submit a video interview for the aero graduate role, does anyone have any advice on what they ask? -cheers
@Elric787 @Ngngngd
Are you guys asking abut the first stage (pre-recorded videos)? It should just be competency questions so stuff like "Why do you want to work here" and "Explain a time when you did x" so you'll need to use the STAR method, I recommend preparing some answers using example online questions, you might be able to adapt them to what they ask. You get 3 attempts to record your answer for each. There shouldn't be any technical assessment on the first stage.
Original post by Raspbearry
@Elric787 @Ngngngd
Are you guys asking abut the first stage (pre-recorded videos)? It should just be competency questions so stuff like "Why do you want to work here" and "Explain a time when you did x" so you'll need to use the STAR method, I recommend preparing some answers using example online questions, you might be able to adapt them to what they ask. You get 3 attempts to record your answer for each. There shouldn't be any technical assessment on the first stage.

Have u heard anytime back after video interview?

Nothing yet

Nope. I fear we may have been ghosted this time D:
Original post by Raspbearry
Nope. I fear we may have been ghosted this time D:

Exactly🤦🏻*♀️I tried emailing them as well but still no response😐
Original post by Lxmx92
Hi, was this for the Cybersecurity Consultant Graduate Positon?
Reply 19
also waiting 😴

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending