The Student Room Group

Balfour Beatty Graduate Scheme 2024

Hello guys? Has anyone received any update after completing their assessments for this scheme?
(edited 4 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Have you done their video interview?
Original post by bebeto6893
Hello guys? Has anyone received any update after completing their assessments for this scheme?

ive done it but no update
Reply 3
what grad programme did you apply for
Original post by saffis
what grad programme did you apply for

finance. you? have u got an update?
Reply 5
Original post by xxpoinsonapple
finance. you? have u got an update?

no I am applying for engineering. What did you also get asked 3 question? If yes what were they?
Reply 6
Original post by bebeto6893

Did you recieve an email with video feedback? I got one saying "Thank you for your interest and good luck in your next steps," I took it as a rejection but I don't know.
Original post by b.u.b
Did you recieve an email with video feedback? I got one saying "Thank you for your interest and good luck in your next steps," I took it as a rejection but I don't know.

dont think thats a rejection.. have u heard anything from them yet?
Reply 8
Original post by xxpoinsonapple
dont think thats a rejection.. have u heard anything from them yet?

Not a peep. I think if not today, then probably in the New Year. Have you heard anything?
Hi good afternoon,
I recently applied on graduate civil engineering position and now my application on next step but they said I have to complete some questionnaires answers through SHL before getting invited for video interview. So could you guys help me what kind of questions I could face for this interview. Thanks in advance.
I just did my SHL assessment and was further invited to answer a recorded interview questions. After all the online testing, what next?
Original post by Rijan777777777
Hi good afternoon,
I recently applied on graduate civil engineering position and now my application on next step but they said I have to complete some questionnaires answers through SHL before getting invited for video interview. So could you guys help me what kind of questions I could face for this interview. Thanks in advance.

The question are merely general behavioural questions nothing really deep. If your response are inclined with the organisational culture then you will be invited for the video interview.
Original post by Theloveofchrist1
The question are merely general behavioural questions nothing really deep. If your response are inclined with the organisational culture then you will be invited for the video interview.

It’s great. Thank you so much.
Any update yet on the application, I have got a feedback from my assessment today. Then did the video interview afterwards, hoping to hear a positive response...
Just got a feedback from my video interview, it says, thank you for your interest and good luck in your next steps. I don't know what this means.
Any update yet on the application, I have got a feedback from my assessment today. Then did the video interview afterwards, hoping to hear a positive response...

Do I know which grad program did you apply for? And congratulations and best of luck for your next step.
Construction Manager Program
Reply 17
Just got a feedback from my video interview, it says, thank you for your interest and good luck in your next steps. I don't know what this means.

I got this mid November and heard nothing back. I just assumed it was a rejection but it may be that they're waiting till the new year to reply.
I just applied for the mechanical engineering scheme. I did the assessment and when I did the average from the scores of the categories of the feedback assessment, I got 6. My highest scored categories were 'Fosters Team Cohesion', 'Maintains Good Working Relationships', 'Adapts to Change' and 'Copes with Setbacks and Criticism'. Do you still think I have a chance of getting in?
Original post by NeverGivingUp
I just applied for the mechanical engineering scheme. I did the assessment and when I did the average from the scores of the categories of the feedback assessment, I got 6. My highest scored categories were 'Fosters Team Cohesion', 'Maintains Good Working Relationships', 'Adapts to Change' and 'Copes with Setbacks and Criticism'. Do you still think I have a chance of getting in?

At this point I don't know, I think that's a pretty good combination for you and you will have to hold on, they will send a follow up email, wait for that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending