The Student Room Group

Network Rail Graduate 2024

Anyone know what is Network Rail Graduate Online test look like?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by jiji sunny
Anyone know what is Network Rail Graduate Online test look like?

I haven’t done mine yet. Did you find out what it was like?
Original post by xlrspin
I haven’t done mine yet. Did you find out what it was like?

its just some basic numerical + situational question followed by a video interview
Reply 3
I got my feedback and I had high verbal and okay numerical, but apparently the computational was the weakest... Anyone else have their feedback yet?
Original post by xlrspin
I got my feedback and I had high verbal and okay numerical, but apparently the computational was the weakest... Anyone else have their feedback yet?

yes, they send the feedback immediately. Mine was numerical the strongest, verbal the weakest and computational avg. I feel like i won't make it to the next round cause they don't just want someone with good numbers only XD.
Reply 5
Original post by Saifullah_10

yes, they send the feedback immediately. Mine was numerical the strongest, verbal the weakest and computational avg. I feel like i won't make it to the next round cause they don't just want someone with good numbers only XD.

Interesting. I’m annoyed because I don’t think I got any of the maths questions wrong. I wonder if length of answer time is accounted for?

Either way, I feel like even if that one is your worst, it doesn’t mean it’s bad. I reckon they have to score one high, medium and low regardless of how you did. So it’s all very marginal. Maybe I’m wrong though.
Original post by xlrspin
Interesting. I’m annoyed because I don’t think I got any of the maths questions wrong. I wonder if length of answer time is accounted for?

Either way, I feel like even if that one is your worst, it doesn’t mean it’s bad. I reckon they have to score one high, medium and low regardless of how you did. So it’s all very marginal. Maybe I’m wrong though.

Have you heard back from them regarding AC? Because I haven’t and its been over a week now.
Reply 7
Original post by xlrspin

Have you heard back from them regarding AC? Because I haven’t and its been over a week now.

No I haven’t heard anything. I assume the AC has started for a few people?
Reply 8
What did you both apply for? I applied for the project management scheme and just finished my assessment.

I’m a little confused though, is there another video interview before the assessment centre? Or is the stage 4-video assessment the one we’ve just done?
Reply 9
Original post by Anessi
What did you both apply for? I applied for the project management scheme and just finished my assessment.

I’m a little confused though, is there another video interview before the assessment centre? Or is the stage 4-video assessment the one we’ve just done?

I also applied for the project management scheme. I honestly don’t know. Do you mean the blended online assessment? If so what feedback did you get?
Reply 10
Original post by xlrspin
I also applied for the project management scheme. I honestly don’t know. Do you mean the blended online assessment? If so what feedback did you get?

Oh okay, was confused cos there’s a stage 4 - VI on the portal, but the feedback report says if successful, you will be invited to an assessment centre.

Yes. The blended one. Numerical - strongest. Verbal - average. Computational one - weakest.
(edited 4 months ago)
Original post by Anessi

I applied for finance scheme
Original post by Anessi
Oh okay, was confused cos there’s a stage 4 - VI on the portal, but the feedback report says if successful, you will be invited to an assessment centre.

Yes. The blended one. Numerical - strongest. Verbal - average. Computational one - weakest.

Yea same it’s confusing. I completed my interactive a while ago and it just say someone will contact you. Should I considered this as a no cause its been a long time now.
Reply 13
Yea same it’s confusing. I completed my interactive a while ago and it just say someone will contact you. Should I considered this as a no cause its been a long time now.

I completed mine on Monday and I haven't heard back yet so I would wait a little longer.
Reply 14
Original post by xlrspin

I got the same pattern too. One highest, one average and one lowest. I saw someone else on the thread had this too. Anyone else wanna share their IA feedback? Maybe we're onto something lol
Reply 15
Original post by Yllora
I got the same pattern too. One highest, one average and one lowest. I saw someone else on the thread had this too. Anyone else wanna share their IA feedback? Maybe we're onto something lol

How long did it take for you to get the assessment after submission? I just submitted my application.
Reply 16
Original post by liahop
How long did it take for you to get the assessment after submission? I just submitted my application.

I submitted my application on the 18th of Oct and only got an email on Dec 7. Yours definitely shouldn't take as long as mine.
Reply 17
Original post by Yllora
I submitted my application on the 18th of Oct and only got an email on Dec 7. Yours definitely shouldn't take as long as mine.

Oh wow. I hope not and I definitely wish I submitted early. Are you an international student?
Anyone heard back after the VI or not, still no response for me been more then a month now. Kinda worried that i might have not made it
Reply 19
Anyone heard back after the VI or not, still no response for me been more then a month now. Kinda worried that i might have not made it

Apart from a mail apologizing for the wait, nothing else.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending