Bitesize! Woo :biggrin:
Reply 2
:biggrin:you dont seem the revision type but the PARTY type:P
Reply 3
Bitesize,samlearning,google:biggrin:
Reply 4
Bitesize and S-Cool :Cheesy Name Lol :biggrin:
Reply 5
History - look out for podcasts on iTunes, I forget the name but type in GCSE History and a good set by a history teacher will come up. And Bitesize is very in-depth.
French - Languages Online.
German - Ditto. And for good listening practise and even vocab, I recommend downloading Schaflos in Munchen/anything from RTL and just trying to pick out words, from iTunes podcasts.
English - nothing beats just picking up a book and writing about it. And just writing articles and stories within a set time limit.
Physics/Biology/Chemistry/Maths - SAMLearning.
Reply 6
my school's not subscribed to sam learning it appears :frown:
Reply 7
mymaths.co.uk is good but your school needs to have subscribed :smile:
Reply 8
adam_1234
mymaths.co.uk is good but your school needs to have subscribed :smile:

I agree. I've basically done all my maths revision on that site, and I feel really confident about it now. If your school's got it, it's well worth using it...
Reply 9
bitesize is a really good one... can anyone give me the Scool website? i just cant find it :s-smilie:
Reply 10
Google is brilliant :smile:
Seriously, you just have to look around and research and you will come across many interesting sites!

Try this for French
http://www.languagesonline.org.uk/

I used it for my Spanish GCSE revision and I think it helped me a lot; the time will come to see if it has with the results in the Summer :/
Reply 11
thanks guys (Y)

really appreciate it :biggrin:

x
I would simply say use your revision guides (sometimes alongside textbooks) rather than websites as key facts are often omitted on revision websites.
Reply 13
www.s-cool.co.uk is good it has really good revision summaries that you can print out.

Latest