The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

FlowerFaerie087
DEFINITELY 14th for A levels
21st GCSEs.
They're the official dates, but I guess some centres may delay giving them to you =\

Haha; some people have schools/colleges decent enough to give you the password for online results?! I wish mine did!

my school put up our results on our internet portal account thingies, cos for AS we arent allowed to go in and get them cos thered be too many people. over 700 in each year!
Its annoying though getting the results at home.
This post will start a riot...

I can't wait for Result's day!
I'll be working on the campus of my chosen Uni (Leeds) on results day. Do you reckon I can just pop into the Joint Honours Admissions office and ask what I got?
Reply 43
Mathematician!
This post will start a riot...

I can't wait for Result's day!

Neither can i! Edexcel's A2 papers were SOOOOOOOOOOOOO hard this time!!!
Reply 44
I'm on a tennis training camp on the 13th and 14th of august :frown:

What are my options for getting my results? I have no insurance so if I don't get an A in maths i'm going to need to go through clearing...so would need to know asap...

Thanks, Ryan.
Reply 45
Will you be allowed to bring along your cell phone etc? Best alternative, ask your mum to get the results for you!(but ready for some nagging from her)
Reply 46
~Adel~
Will you be allowed to bring along your cell phone etc? Best alternative, ask your mum to get the results for you!(but ready for some nagging from her)

Yeah I can!

Thats a good idea!

Last year I got my mate to do it and phone me but he's in Nz this year :lol: And my other mates will be at work.
Reply 47
montyr
I'm on a tennis training camp on the 13th and 14th of august :frown:

What are my options for getting my results? I have no insurance so if I don't get an A in maths i'm going to need to go through clearing...so would need to know asap...

Thanks, Ryan.

I can't make results day and i have arranged with the college for a friend to get my results and then call me. Perhaps you can do that if you dont mind your friend knowing before you?
Reply 48
I can actually get my College to call me too, i know one of the clerks very well. ^^
Reply 49
~Adel~
I can actually get my College to call me too, i know one of the clerks very well. ^^

That's another option to try!
Reply 50
lauuuura
just a bit off topic, but im gonig to be in an absolute state come the 14th. even reading this is making me feel sick...oh dear!!

You think you're going to be a state!? It's my 18th birthday on the 13th. So I'm going to be out, getting slaughtered the night before! Really nervous for the results and a combination of alcohol is NOT going to be a good plan!

Means I won't enjoy my 18th one bit :rolleyes: :frown:
Reply 51
Why not have a joint 18th and results day party in the evening on the 14th.

Latest