The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

hey, what was in the 2019 Edexcel science exams?
Original post by DerpyHuntsman
Hello, how did you guys find the paper? I found it good but like a couple questions were hard. Feel free to share answers, etc.

What came up.
Original post by ksingh231
what came up.

if you did it today can you send me he questions. I know the physics and biology ones
ok send me them please
ok I still tell you send the bio and physics
ok please tell me
Original post by Ksingh231
ok please tell me

tell me chemistry and ill tell you physics. which ones have you done?
I have done the chemistry edxcel I need the physics and biology ones edxcel
Reply 9
Original post by khadijamustafa
tell me chemistry and ill tell you physics. which ones have you done?

hi i have just done the chemistry and trust most of c4 c5 came up literally none of the covalent bonds or ionic compound come up. even the teachers said this was the worst exam put of all the new gcse science papers but yeah i did mine i will tell you to revise equilibrium also a lot of pH question and electrolysis odnt bother revising ocvalent bonds none of it came. there was a 4 marker on how the equasion was redox reaction i had no clue btw could you tell me what came up on the physics exam and 6 markers etc.
yes you are correct also on electroplating 2 marker of the advnatges and isotopes also. Do you know what comes up on the physical and biology? also by any chance do you know the ocr exonomics
Reply 11
Original post by Ksingh231
yes you are correct also on electroplating 2 marker of the advnatges and isotopes also. Do you know what comes up on the physical and biology? also by any chance do you know the ocr exonomics

hi sorry i dont ocr economics but i did to edexcel biology and there was a lot of questions on health and disease there was also this graph that showed a guy having some sexual trasmitted diseas and that a 6 marker I'm sure you did a similar over that just go through in class, you need to know bacterial cell becuase there is a question on that oh yeahh YOU DEFO NEED TO REVISE THE NERVOUS SYTEM THERE IS LITERERALLY 2 WHOLE PAGES ABOUT THAT! good luck and thst motor neurone rubbish
thank you . I'm doing physics next Thursday so I can tell you then. do you remember what else came up like the other 6 markers or protein synthesis. or like Lucy cardi and tiana boy or rember anything else thanks
okay physics: 6 marker on big bang (cmbr and red shift) another 6 marker on how radio waves and gamma rays are produced. a TON of maths- rearranging and graphs. half life question was 17100
thanks. do you do ocr economics
regarding chemistry: what calculations came up? and can you clarify equilibrium and electrolysis- as in the questions?
Reply 16
there was a page about protiens and it was a graph, also there was something about heart disease go over that there was this question and it was to design a plan of measuring reaction time. yhh i though that question was weird.
you need to know about haber process temperature and concentration from la Chatles principle
Reply 18
regarding chemistry: what calculations came up? and can you clarify equilibrium and electrolysis- as in the questions?

Did u do triple science edexcel phys paper?
okay physics: 6 marker on big bang (cmbr and red shift) another 6 marker on how radio waves and gamma rays are produced. a TON of maths- rearranging and graphs. half life question was 17100

Also, 2 marks on the beginning of the life cycle of a star and 2 marks on background radiation sources and a question on geiger muller tube

Latest

Trending

Trending