The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by khadijamustafa
okay physics: 6 marker on big bang (cmbr and red shift) another 6 marker on how radio waves and gamma rays are produced. a TON of maths- rearranging and graphs. half life question was 17100

is this triple science?
yes
Original post by Nopeeey
Did u do triple science edexcel phys paper?

yeah- i got my chemistry tmrw so can you help me out lmao
yes also for chemistry fractional distillation
Original post by Ksingh231
yes you are correct also on electroplating 2 marker of the advnatges and isotopes also. Do you know what comes up on the physical and biology? also by any chance do you know the ocr exonomics

what isotopes one
it asks you what an isotope is and rember your metals and non metals on the periodic table
it asks you what an isotope is and rember your metals and nwas on metals on the periodic table

was there a question on nanoparticles and fuel cells?
yes also for chemistry fractional distillation

what do you need to know for fractional distillation? alsoooo thanks dude
Original post by tarrrz1
there was a page about protiens and it was a graph, also there was something about heart disease go over that there was this question and it was to design a plan of measuring reaction time. yhh i though that question was weird.

do you remember any multiple choices so that i can be sure not to flop those at least lol
what do you need to know for fractional distillation? alsoooo thanks dude

the question says now do you separate two liquids
you need to know about haber process temperature and concentration from la Chatles principle

i got my mocks tomz u did chem can u tell me the topics plz youll be a life saver
6 marker on equlibrium. tou need to know fractional distillation, isotopes and electroplating advantages, fuel cells, acids and base ph. mole calculations. percentage yield answer is 97.3 and atom economy one is 56
Reply 32
Is this combined higher? If so has anyone got the full answers to all the questions
Please add some more😘
the while thing was literally maths so id practice rearranging equations. to find out the c value from the graph its 12.5
suvat equations?
i've done chem and physics- if any one can message the bio that'd be helpful
i've done chem and physics- if any one can message the bio that'd be helpful

Do you want to know biology paper 1 2019!edexcel I can tell you what was on it if you tell what was on physics paper 1 Reply to me asap
if you did it today can you send me he questions. I know the physics and biology ones

Hi can you send me some questions for them if you remember because my exams are next week and did you do triple science edexcel higher? Thanks
yeah- i got my chemistry tmrw so can you help me out lmao

Hi how was the chemistry and do you remember any questions? Did you do triple higher edexcel?

Latest

Trending

Trending