The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ksingh231
I have done the chemistry edxcel I need the physics and biology ones edxcel

Hi do you remember any questions from chemistry and did you do triple since edexcel?
Reply 41
Original post by JRogers11
Hi how was the chemistry and do you remember any questions? Did you do triple higher edexcel?

Hi, I do the same exam board as you and can tell you chemistry if you tell me physics :smile:
I done chemistry not physics or bio
Original post by Nopeeey
Hi, I do the same exam board as you and can tell you chemistry if you tell me physics :smile:

Hi, unfortunately I haven’t done physics yet and I have chemistry in 2 days.
Hi, unfortunately I haven’t done physics yet and I have chemistry in 2 days.

I will let you know what’s in it but I heard that the 6 marker is about astronomy and there’s a lot of calculation questions c:
Original post by Helpmeget9s
anyone done chemistry paper 1 2019 need questions ASAP doing tomorrow lol

Hi my chemistry is in 2 days can you tell me what was on the test tomorrow please? The only things I heard is defining what an isotope is and the 6 marker is on equilibrium, also need to know fractional distillation, electroplating advantages , fuel cells, Ph bases, electrolysis percentage yield and the answer to that should be 97.3, hope that helped c:
Hi my chemistry is in 2 days can you tell me what was on the test tomorrow please? The only things I heard is defining what an isotope is and the 6 marker is on equilibrium, also need to know fractional distillation, electroplating advantages , fuel cells, Ph bases, electrolysis percentage yield and the answer to that should be 97.3, hope that helped c:

Anything on redox reactions? And I will tell u wen I'm finished with it
Original post by Helpmeget9s
Anything on redox reactions? And I will tell u wen I'm finished with it

I think there is something about it but I’m not sure
nvm
(edited 4 years ago)
yes I have done English paper
KiSingh u did he chemistry 2019 paper right what topics came up and if u can tell me the questions
Dm me
Reply 52
Physics paper 2?
physics paper 1 2019? I can trade with biology paper 1 and chemistry paper 1
Reply 54
You know paper 1?
Reply 55
I’ve done chemistry paper 2 and biology paper 2
Can you please please tell me what was on biology paper 2 if it isnt a bother?
Reply 57
I need physics paper 2
Original post by Helpifv
I need physics paper 2

I've only done paper 1 and im doing 2 on thursday
Original post by jasososo
I've only done paper 1 and im doing 2 on

Hi I really need help with my physics paper 1 so if you remember any questions could you please send them to me it would be appreciated thanks c:

Latest

Trending

Trending