The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Can someone give chemistry paper 1
Original post by khadijamustafa
what do you need to know for fractional distillation? alsoooo thanks dude

Original post by chromocox
i got my mocks tomz u did chem can u tell me the topics plz youll be a life saver

Hi can you please tell me what came up on chemistry because I have my test tomorrow and my teacher has literally been absent for the whole year
Anyone got edexcel chemistry paper 1 pleaseeee
Good luck:smile:
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by tgwivdabling
For chemistry:Fuel cellsAdvantages of electroplating Periodic table- arrangement Define isotope Percentage yield Molar has volumes Reacting masses Maximum massesLimiting reactant Dynamic equilibrium Fractional distillation Empirical formula Harber process Electrolysis- half equations Redox reactions Ionic bonding- movement of ions OILRIG~theres more but I can’t remember,that’s most of it though. Good luck :smile:

Omg thank you so much lifesaver !! C:
Original post by JRogers11

This is for triple science higher edexcel right?
And do you remember the two 6 markers?

good luck!
(edited 4 years ago)
For chemistry:Fuel cells,Advantages of electroplating ,Periodic table- arrangement, Define isotope ,Percentage yield ,Molar gas volumes ,Reacting masses, Maximum masses,Limiting reactant, Dynamic equilibrium and conditions required for it to be carried out and how the conditions affect Yield and rate of equilibrium(6 market) , Fractional distillation ,Empirical formula ,Harber process, Electrolysis- half equations, Redox reactions ,Ionic bonding- movement of ions,OILRIG~theres more but I can’t remember,that’s most of it though. Good luck :smile:

i think the other six marker is identifying ph I honestly can’t remember,sorry
And do you remember the two 6 markers?
i think the other six marker is identifying ph I honestly can’t remember,sorry

apparently there is one on copper oxide
This is for triple science higher edexcel right?

Yes it is
Original post by Sachin1202
apparently there is one on copper oxide

Yeah it’s magnesium carbonate,copper oxide ,copper carbonate and I don’t remember the last one
Yeah it’s magnesium carbonate,copper oxide ,copper carbonate and I don’t remember the last one

can you remember the context for the question?

Sorry for being annoying but do you remember any topics for physics? Thanks c:
your given a table with each row labelled a,b,c and d and your given properties of each one and told about the colour it changes and you have to identify which one is a,b c or d and explain why
Sorry for being annoying but do you remember any topics for physics? Thanks c:

Aha your not being annoying at all. Unfortunately I haven’t done the physics but I’ve got it tomorrow,I’m trying to find the topics to. Tomorrow after my exam I’ll let you know what they are.
A68306A7-F3E2-4A36-B486-F63EDB9F8DA5.jpeg This is what I found hopefully it’s helpful c:
omg thank you so much !this is gonna help me so much I appreciate it ❤️
omg thank you so much !this is gonna help me so much I appreciate it ❤️

No problem, you helped me a lot as well, all the other people only trade answers c: please let me know about the physics answers tomorrow because my physics is on Friday 😃

Latest

Trending

Trending