The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

will do!
Original post by tgwivdabling
will do!

Do you need to know stuff about insoluble and soluble salts and displacement reactions and reactivity series and stuff?
Original post by jrogers11
do you need to know stuff about insoluble and soluble salts and displacement reactions and reactivity series and stuff?

i forgot about those ahhhhhh
Original post by Sachin1202
i forgot about those ahhhhhh

I don’t think we need to know them but if they are in the exam I will be dead
anyone have the answers for physics can trade with biology edexcel triple, chemistry edexcel triple, AQA English Language and Literature 2019 and French edexcel 2019. Really need more physics answers than what was put on this student room forum so worried :frown:
have you done physics paper 1 november 2019
There is a 2 marker on it
There is a 2 marker on it

What is the 2 marker on?
It’s about solubility and the free moving ions
It’s about solubility and the free moving ions

Ok thanks and is there anything about how to extract metals and recycling stuff c:
Not that I recall,no
Not that I recall,no

Ok thanks
I heard that there’s a lot of stuff about electrolysis and acid and bases but i don’t understand which parts of these topics I should revise the most for example if I should revise strong and weak acids or reactions of acids or neutralisation and etc..
Just to make sure, all the stuff you sent me is all for triple science right and not for combined?
Yes triple
I only recall them asking about half equations and the electrodes but I would revise the whole if electrolysis to be on the safe side
I only recall them asking about half equations and the electrodes but I would revise the whole if electrolysis to be on the safe side

Do you know any physics edexcel triple higher questions 😓

Hi, hope your physics went well, do you remember any questions?
Hi, hope your physics went well, do you remember any questions?
I rember the whol test dm me

Latest

Trending

Trending