The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Physics topics Edexcel 2019 higher:
Sources of background radiation,how to find the critical angle,Big bang theory cmbr and red shift(six marker ),how to measure radiation (Geiger muller tube), loads and loads of equations that I don’t even remember ,how are gamma rays and radio waves produced (6 marker),label a light ray diagram of glass to air,centripetal force,speed & velocity,graphs to find calculations,why infrared remote controls don’t work when covered but radio wave remote controls do,half life equation ,tracers,state one idea about the solar system that has changed over time,scenario of trolley going up a hill, and another scenario of clapping distance and how to improve results . That’s all I remember and it’s quite a lot of the paper so I hope that’s useful to anyone ,Good luck!
Original post by tgwivdabling
Sources of background radiation,how to find the critical angle,Big bang theory cmbr and red shift(six marker ),how to measure radiation (Geiger muller tube), loads and loads of equations that I don’t even remember ,how are gamma rays and radio waves produced (6 marker),label a light ray diagram of glass to air,centripetal force,speed & velocity,graphs to find calculations,why infrared remote controls don’t work when covered but radio wave remote controls do,half life equation ,tracers,state one idea about the solar system that has changed over time,scenario of trolley going up a hill, and another scenario of clapping distance and how to improve results . That’s all I remember and it’s quite a lot of the paper so I hope that’s useful to anyone ,Good luck!

Is this triple or combined higher?
Triple
Triple

Do you remember any specific equations I need to know and any multiple choices? Thanks
Has anyone done AQA German writing?

jheeeeeez thank you very much
Original post by khadijamustafa
okay physics: 6 marker on big bang (cmbr and red shift) another 6 marker on how radio waves and gamma rays are produced. a TON of maths- rearranging and graphs. half life question was 17100

U remember anything else my mock is literally on Tuesday get back to me fast please!!!

What do u mean by how radio waves produced I know that how gamma Rays are produced but is radio waves even in the spec I swear its meant to be how beta particles are produced or something?????
Original post by Ksingh231
I rember the whol test dm me

Do u remember physics test if so drop questions
Reply 109
yes also for chemistry fractional distillation

do you remember the question?
Reply 110
do you know paper 2?
Reply 111
I rember the whol test dm me

do you know any p2 or c2 topics?
Original post by abid.67
do you know any p2 or c2 topics?

no
if you did it today can you send me he questions. I know the physics and biology ones

please send me any questions
I have physics and biology answers for triple edexcel i need chemistry and english and french
Original post by Ciara4567
I have physics and biology answers for triple edexcel i need chemistry and english and french

I have AQA French listening and reading only

Original post by pandapandabear
please send me any questions

i have bio and chem and maths i need physics
Reply 117

can you please send physics and bio answers?!
yeah- i got my chemistry tmrw so can you help me out lmao

Original post by lazucyx
Is this combined higher? If so has anyone got the full answers to all the questions

stop tkryna ****ing cheat pussy
Original post by DerpyHuntsman
Hello, how did you guys find the paper? I found it good but like a couple questions were hard. Feel free to share answers, etc.

can someone please help with this with working preferably

Fe2O3 plus 3Co --> 2Fe plus 3Co2
What mass of carbon monoxide is needed to react with 2.08g of iron oxide?

2Fe plus 3Cl2 --> 2FeCl3
What mass of chlorine reacts with 20.0g of iron to from iron(III) chloride?

2NH3 plus H2O2 --> N2H4 plus 2H2O
Hydrazine (N2H4) is used as a rocket fuel. It can be made by reacting ammonia with hydrogen peroxide. What mass of ammonia is need to make 148g of hydrazine?

Latest

Trending

Trending