The Student Room Group

Political science and IR society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
Hi, how do i join this society? im doing politics and taking 2 IR modules this year.
**Hali**
Hi, how do i join this society? im doing politics and taking 2 IR modules this year.

There ought to be a link on the first page of the thread :smile:

What year are you in?
Reply 582
final year :eek:
**Hali**
final year :eek:

Lucky you! I'm so glad my final year's over. Lol.
Reply 584
lucky u! this is by far my worst year, there is no end to work load, & i have too many essays!

Do i click on subsribe to thread? or is it the join soc link (don't think that one is working)
Reply 585
Try here.
Should be at the top.
Reply 586
thanks, found it eventually lol
**Hali**
lucky u! this is by far my worst year, there is no end to work load, & i have too many essays!

Do i click on subsribe to thread? or is it the join soc link (don't think that one is working)

I've already approved you :smile:
Reply 588
Hey,

this is going to sound awfully random but anyone staying in London or going there in Jan?
I'm heading there few days early in Jan meeting up with some friends probably and if anyone wants to meet up it would be fun.
why not? If I'm around sure. When you coming to London and where?
Reply 590
Cool :smile:.

I'll be there a few days in early jan (around 3-6) something. I'm probably goin to stay at a hostel.
So where you at?
I live at home, not too far away from Central. If I'm around, we should deffo met :teeth:
Welcome to BruceTaylor and SofinaBabes, our newest members :smile:
Reply 593
Socrates
I live at home, not too far away from Central. If I'm around, we should deffo met :teeth:

Do you perhaps have MSN or ICQ?
Reply 594
I'm also in London in January, home for the holidays. :smile:
Reply 595
Oh, cool :smile:. Perhaps we could meet up several of us, go out perhaps?
Hey guys :smile:
Reply 597
Hey, what's up? :smile:
Waiting anxiously for replies mate. :frown:

You seem to be in the same position.
Max Weber's "Profession and Vocation of Politics" is AMAZING! One of the greatest pieces of writing ever.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending