The Student Room Group
College motto
Royal Veterinary College
London

Meeting entry requirements

Hi there, this post is about my boyfriend who has been royally screwed over by his Maths A Level this year. He’s applied for the gateway course at RVC, in which the entry requirements are CCC. He feels as though in Biology and Chemistry he should get A’s however for Maths he thinks he’ll achieve a D. Will this prevent him from enrolling at RVC?
Reply 1
Original post by elliechapman99
Hi there, this post is about my boyfriend who has been royally screwed over by his Maths A Level this year. He’s applied for the gateway course at RVC, in which the entry requirements are CCC. He feels as though in Biology and Chemistry he should get A’s however for Maths he thinks he’ll achieve a D. Will this prevent him from enrolling at RVC?

You should get him to email RVC themselves :smile: they’ll provide you with more reliable info
College motto
Royal Veterinary College
London
Definitely worth speaking to them directly - you never know they may take higher grades in other subjects into account or circumstances leading to getting a D
Currently at RVC and I know of people on gateway who go in with all Cs and Ds!
Hello, I am applying for the gateway course next year and I wondered if any of you are still at RVC doing the gateway course? Can you tell me how you're finding it? In terms of work load, is it full time 5 days a week? Anything you recommend for new students? Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending