The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
9:00 am and 9:30 am
so I have to interviews and the 1st one takes half an hour.
Reply 2
date?
Reply 3
xyro
date?

It's on the other thread:

missgalaxy
I GOT MY INTERVIEW FINALLY

Trinity
Engineering
dec 9th 9:00 am and 9:30 am
missgalaxy
I finally got my interview for engineering at Trinity
I'm so happy :smile: but also very nervous

That's far too early! :eek:

I hope I don't have mine until the afternoon.

Still, well done getting one. I wish they'd let me know!
Reply 5
ok, good to know that trinity is sending out the dates. it means that i will (hopefully) receive mine shortly :smile:
Reply 6
xyro
ok, good to know that trinity is sending out the dates. it means that i will (hopefully) receive mine shortly :smile:

Good luck:smile: What have you applied for?
Reply 7
englishstudent
That's far too early! :eek:

I hope I don't have mine until the afternoon.

Still, well done getting one. I wish they'd let me know!

well, I usually like to do everything in the morning
Reply 8
maths :smile: it´s going to be a hard interview given that i haven´t looked at my syllabus yet.
Reply 9
I got the information by e-mail and it says that I'll get post soon.
Reply 10
missgalaxy

Good luck with everything:smile: and hope all goes well.
Reply 11
Hey missgalaxy - I had my interview for eng @ trinity last year. Who is interviewing you?
Reply 12
missgalaxy
9:00 am and 9:30 am
so I have to interviews and the 1st one takes half an hour.

yeah, interviews at 9am is bit early, are they not going to show you around the college before interview you? i think they should do that, and give you a cup of coffee, just relax you a bit and then give you an interrogation type of interview! :biggrin:
Reply 13
Aren't Trinity just so efficient! Loads of people haven't even got an SAQ yet and I got mine only a few days after sending my form off.

I hope I get my interview soon :smile:

And as english student says, I really hope mine is in the afternoon!!! You guys haven't seen the state I am in in the morning - no fit state to think philoosphy!
Reply 14
missgalaxy

Did you email them and ask or something? Or is this standard practice?
Reply 15
missgalaxy

If it says in the letter somewhere that you can book for accomandation and free meals, then make sure to book it. It gives you a chance to get a feel of what sort of room you might end up with.
Reply 16
Yep!!

I got an email from Trinity, they're inviting me for an interview!!! It says the interviews have been sheduled for 7 december at 9.00 and 11.00!!!!

I'm so happy!! I mean, I know that everyone gets an interview, but I can't help being over the moon about it :smile:)
saram
Yep!!

I got an email from Trinity, they're inviting me for an interview!!! It says the interviews have been sheduled for 7 december at 9.00 and 11.00!!!!

I'm so happy!! I mean, I know that everyone gets an interview, but I can't help being over the moon about it :smile:)

Was that for engineering too?
Reply 18
No, it's for economics :smile:

I suppose we got the interview invitation before other people because we are not from the UK, so we need a bit more time to book flights and organize everything.
I got my interview invite this morning. English, on the 6th of December, with Dr Poole and Dr Henry. And we're doing a practical criticism class...

Suddenly, this all seems -very- real, and I feel somewhat sick...

Latest

Trending

Trending