The Student Room Group

GCSE English speaking exam

My whole year group is having to redo our English gcse speaking exams as they were not up to AQA standards when we did them last year I have decided to redo my whole topic for my speech and rewrite it but am struggling to make my speech on climate change unique and engaging just wondering if anyone can help thanks
Hey there, I wouldn't mind having a looking through what you've written and giving you advice! If you're comfortable with it, you can send me your speech so far and I can have a read through or if not, then let me know what it is specifically you want to add and I can let you know. :h:
image.jpgThis is all I have done so far but thank you for taking the time to help (my spelling is really bad btw)😀
Original post by RazzzBerries
Hey there, I wouldn't mind having a looking through what you've written and giving you advice! If you're comfortable with it, you can send me your speech so far and I can have a read through or if not, then let me know what it is specifically you want to add and I can let you know. :h:
Reply 3
I suggest rather than pointing at people not believing in climate change, pointing at why people don't believe Climate change would be better.
1. Because of the effects of activities which have drastic effect on Climate change are not immediate
2. Because the effects of those activities are faced by future generation
these points will help you.

Add few more points on Ongoing water crisis in different parts of world. Tell how your country could be next in line of water crisis. Tell the effects of Climate change on Human health ( genetic changes it causes that could lead to defective babies) Tell the economic burden. Climate change effects on Agriculture that could lead to food crisis.

Finally few points on how to address it.
1. Planting trees
2. Conserving Electricity
3. Conserving Water
4. Using Public transport
and so on
Thank you so much this was really helpful!
(edited 4 years ago)
Hey what did you end up getting and do you mind sharing your work
hello could you help me and give me advise on my speach
Please please please send the rest of ur work 🙏🏻🙏🏻
Reply 8
Kill yourn self

Quick Reply

Latest